Gerrard or Gascoigne

Who was better in their prime?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who was better in their prime?

• Paul Gascoigne
    • Steven Gerrard

The 16 people who voted for Steven Gerrard will eitha be taigs or in the 10-14 age bracket. Paul Gascgoine had more ability in his left testicle than Steven Gerrard ever had. Gazza was a player the younger fans could only dream about. He could beat a man, beat a team, take free kicks, produce moments of sheer brilliance.

Here is my favourite Gazza goal

Gazza

FFS Liverpool FC does not equate Taigs doh Both were/are great players. Think if this was asked nationwide the result would be much closer than it its.

I doubt it...

Every caller on Talksport were talking as if it was a no brainer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 16 people who voted for Steven Gerrard will eitha be taigs or in the 10-14 age bracket. Paul Gascgoine had more ability in his left testicle than Steven Gerrard ever had. Gazza was a player the younger fans could only dream about. He could beat a man, beat a team, take free kicks, produce moments of sheer brilliance.

Here is my favourite Gazza goal

Gazza

FFS Liverpool FC does not equate Taigs doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> Both were/are great players. Think if this was asked nationwide the result would be much closer than it its.

Who said Liverpool were taigs?? I said the 16 that voted were eitha younger or Taigs(it is known to happen that taigs do come on here) Trust me ask the english press/players/fans and ill tell you the vast majority over 70% would say Gazza

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Technically Gazza, by some distance.

Mentally Gerrard.

I dunno if it's meant in a bad way but I find that comment a little bit shite.

Cappa was spot on, there's no denying it.

Gerrard is a cracking footballer - no doubt about it.

Gazza though was a Genius and Gerrard isn't even close to emulating him.

Unfortunately, Gazza was a bit of a nutter - the thing that unfortunately seperates the great players from the true geniuses.

It's a crying shame to see how he has ended up, and I'm sure if he could do it all again, he would probably settle for a more normal life than the one he was saddled with.

i think gerrard(who was in seville to watch the rhat catchers) is one of the bests player in the world, just my opinion

but gazza was my hero at the time, even before he came to rangers, i followed him when he moved to italy, maybe more of a superstar than gerrard but stevie g maybe has more to his game than gazza.

hard one, if im honest, im not sure

for england, Gazza was better

Gazza was a better footballer definitely. Gerrard is a tim apparently so nae way

Plus gazza was fit ;):P

where did you hear that Gerrard is a tim ?.

I like the way you spelled God with an H. ? :shifty:

Gazza was a better footballer definitely. Gerrard is a tim apparently so nae way

I like the way you spelled God with an H. ? :shifty:

If you look closely it was actually you that spelt it that way during our conversation.

he was on the same private jet as alan partidge and some other F*nian celebrities who went to seville

:-(

he was on the same private jet as alan partidge and some other F*nian celebrities who went to seville

:anguish:

Flecky he dosn't understand why you should hate a F*nian don't fall for the trap be careful m8. (tu)

Flecky he dosn't understand why you should hate a F*nian don't fall for the trap be careful m8. (tu)

And there it is :lol:

And there it is :lol:

Why are you going off topic for i'm starting to get fed up with your sarcasism. :angry::mad::(

Gazza without a doubt (tu)

However cant believe how much Gerrard is getting slatted, may be over-hyped at times but no denying he's a great footballer.

Dont know if he is a fan of celtic or not but he is not a Catholic. It says so in his book and someone posted the exact quote on here a few days ago. I know its slightly off topic but I have got to laugh at all the praise Rooney gets on here and there is no bigger taig than him doh

Dont know if he is a fan of celtic or not but he is not a Catholic. It says so in his book and someone posted the exact quote on here a few days ago. I know its slightly off topic but I have got to laugh at all the praise Rooney gets on here and there is no bigger taig than him doh

i couldnt care less what religion gerrard is mate, he doesnt seem religious to me, but then again religion is supposed to be a private matter, hear that selik? he is some player, i was mearly stating that he went to sheville to support ra selik with his hoopy horror buddies

rooney is also some player and he may well be a celtic fan, he is also half oirish but again i dont care for religion much

both guys are quality football players, top quality

fuck the top 10 players on the planet right now would probably all be catholic, but who cares? i dont.

its not like they are all celtic fans! :lol:

(tu)

i couldnt care less what religion gerrard is mate, he doesnt seem religious to me, but then again religion is supposed to be a private matter, hear that selik? he is some player, i was mearly stating that he went to sheville to support ra selik with his hoopy horror buddies

rooney is also some player and he may well be a celtic fan, he is also half oirish but again i dont care for religion much

both guys are quality football players, top quality

fuck the top 10 players on the planet right now would probably all be catholic, but who cares? i dont.

its not like they are all celtic fans! :lol:

(tu)

Yes they are ! everybody loves celtic :rolleyes:.