Who would you be happy with coming and going this summer

Thommo

I'd love to see us bring in - Pablo Brandan, Robert Koren, Goodwillie and Ledley (Ledley, Koren and Brandan on frees and Goodwillie for around 500k-750k?) Use the rest of the budget (depending on how much that is) to bring in another CB and a quality, strong striker who can perform in the CL and score 20+ a season in the SPL.

Wouldn't be too upset if Broadfoot and Velicka left

We can't really afford to lose anymore players. The squad is small enough as it is.

If we can keep hold of Davis and Thomson, bring in a few quality signings and promote the likes of Shinnie, Wylde, Ness etc into the first team I will be reasonably happy.

I got a text this morning saying michael owen is coming to rangers on pay as you play deal i doubt it but just letting you all know

As is Lionel Messi. doh

i don't believe it either but i thought i would post it incase anyone else had heard it too

I would be happy with Goodwillie and Ledley, both of which i can see us getting good money for in the future. maybe with Boyd leaving we will start playing players in thier real position i.e Naismith and Laffertty who have mainly played wide for us when signed as strikers. With webster coming back a dont see the big hurry to sign a centre back if we can hang on to wilson and wier signs one more year as cover. wouldnt exactly be gutted if we sold Boughy, over rated big stlye!

I got a text this morning saying michael owen is coming to rangers on pay as you play deal i doubt it but just letting you all know

but who sent the text??? a friend or someone who knows, if i started a thread on all the texts i get related to us i would be banned

OUT

McCulloch - to free his wages, and i just dont rate him 1 bit

McGregor - to get a fee

Weir - cause he surely cant go on any longer

Bougherra - MAYBE, only for a silly fee

IN

Always interesting, there are far too many names which could be put forward, are we lookng for players just to defend our title or are we looking for players who could maybe make a difference for us in Europe? Or both? Who knows, but positions i think we need to better on are

Right Back - Whitts is decent but in Europe he is horrific

Left Back - I cant remember the last good game Sasa Papac had, i dont trust him in Europe either

Right Wing - We havnt had a decent winger on either flank for years

Left Wing - As above, both wide positions are serious problems for us, shoe-horning strikers into these positions is WRONG.

Attacker - Well weve lost Nach and Boyd so common sense tells us we need at least 1 cracker in.

Who though? Fuck knows, thats what our scouts get paid very well for! Within the SPL, i would take Goodwillie and Conway, that is it.

I would like the team to be built around guys like

Webster

Wilson

Bougherra (if the deal hasnt been agreed for him to leave yet, although i think it has, just not sure which club yet)

Davis

Thomson

Edu

Fleck

Naismith

Lafferty

Not many players there but the core of a strong squad, a few clever and correct additions and we could change the whole dynamics of our team which i think is badly needed.

I dont mind bosmans, there are some excellent free transfers out there, who would not only love to win trophies for a club like ours but also play against the best of Europe in the Champions League, who knows what could happen.

Im not sure i have faith in the current off-field guys to find us the players we need though.

We will just have to wait and see.

Im excited though, with guys like Beasley, Boyd, Smith and the like off the wage bill, and some youths who were not good enough, im excited to see what Walter and Allys plans are for our future, what kind of player THEY think we need.

Lets hope the club do the right thing and show a wee bit of ambition, a bit of bottle and go and make it as hard as possible for the vhermin to catch us.

Another thing, i would love to play 4-3-3 with Davis, Thomson and Edu in centre mid, that is 1 strong midfield, very strong, allowing 2 wingers and a main striker to attack for us, with central back up from Davis or Edu. I would love that.

i don't believe it either but it is what i heard from a friend who was just letting me know what he heard so i thought i would let you all know to see if anyone else had heard it that was all

Vazquez-£0

Orellana-£1m

Brandan-£0

Jutkiewicz-£500k

Koren-£0

Jutkiewicz Miller

Orellana Davis Thomson Vazquez

Brandan Webster Bougherra Whittaker

McGregor

Miller

Orellana Davis Thomson Koren Vazquez

McGregor

:drool:

I thought Jutkiewicz would be cheaper than 500k, then again we could wait until next summer until his contract expires :wink:

Vazquez-£0

Orellana-£1m

Brandan-£0

Jutkiewicz-£500k

Koren-£0

Jutkiewicz Miller

McGregor

Miller

McGregor

im sure papac deserves his spot, afterall he merits it

Vazquez-£0

Orellana-£1m

Brandan-£0

Jutkiewicz-£500k

Koren-£0

Jutkiewicz Miller

McGregor

Miller

McGregor

I thought Jutkiewicz would be cheaper than 500k, then again we could wait until next summer until his contract expires :wink:

Everton were/are looking for about £1 million for him...

Vazquez-£0

Orellana-£1m

Brandan-£0

Jutkiewicz-£500k

Koren-£0

Jutkiewicz Miller

McGregor

Miller

McGregor

Everton were/are looking for about £1 million for him...

Wouldn't pay that for him, maybe take him on loan

I'd pay £750k for him at the very most, surely if we offered that, they had no other offers, then they wouldn't stand in the way of a potentially massive move for him?

I'd pay £750k for him at the very most, surely if we offered that, they had no other offers, then they wouldn't stand in the way of a potentially massive move for him?

Would rather pay £750k for Goodwillie, would definately take Jutkiewicz on loan though then sign him on a free when his contract expires next summer unless Everton offer him a new contract

I think we'd get him for under a million. To be honest, I'd go all the way up to a million if needed. He scored 12 goals with Motherwell; surely with our midfield he'd get at least double?

Could be a gamble, would rather take him on loan than pay £1m for him