Does anyone think?

fejj182

Does anyone think that the reason Walter Smith said Boyd is leaving is to get a reaction from the fans?

If enough Rangers fans show their outrage and anger it perhaps might shock Boyd into staying.

I mean, surely if he is a Rangers fan he would not want to leave being thought of as a judas?

Or am i reading to much into it :craphead:

Does anyone think that the reason Walter Smith said Boyd is leaving is to get a reaction from the fans?

If enough Rangers fans show their outrage and anger it perhaps might shock Boyd into staying.

I mean, surely if he is a Rangers fan he would not want to leave being thought of as a judas?

aye mate, away and make a facebook group (tu)

:pipe:

why would Boyd be thought of as a Judas?

aye mate, away and make a facebook group (tu)

:pipe:

why would Boyd be thought of as a Judas?

See this:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=152383

Oh and where in my post does it state my opinion of Boyd?

Boyd wants to leave.

I will not beg for any player to stay at Rangers.

Rangers is bigger than any player and we will be fine without him.

Like Novo, it's his loss

Spot on old chap.

If he doesn't want to stay, get him to fuck and that also goes for ANY player that thinks they can try and get more than they deserve out of the club.

Boyd wants to leave.

Like Novo, it's his loss

Walter certainly tried to move him on every transfer window and it seems to me that he is happy to finally get his wish.We have succeeded when better players have left the club but in these cases we could buy similar or better standard of player.Now a striker with Boyds goalscoring ability is well beyond our budget and we will have to lay out more money to replace him than an increased contract would have cost.

Boyd wants to leave.

Like Novo, it's his loss

Walter certainly tried to move him on every transfer window and it seems to me that he is happy to finally get his wish.We have succeeded when better players have left the club but in these cases we could buy similar or better standard of player.Now a striker with Boyds goalscoring ability is well beyond our budget and we will have to lay out more money to replace him than an increased contract would have cost.

Walter tried to move him on as we were offered £3.5 million.

However, Boyd decided not to go. Now he has let his contract run down, refused our offer (As he thinks hes worth up to £30,000 per week) and is now in a position where he and his agent can negotiate a bumper deal down south.

It's never been about his love for Rangers, It's always been about what is best for Kris Boyd. The sooner this saga ends and we can move on the better.