Barry Ferguson

Clemdog

This is the biggest mistake that Boyd will ever make. Leaving The Rangers for what?

As far as Barry is concerned... I have nothing but admiration for a guy that put The Rangers first and his own health second. A true leader.

I wish Barry all the best... Certainly showed his class this year.

Boyd? He can just GTF.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BF was a favourite player of mine at the time and was sad to see him go, but wished him all the best. My thinking at the time was he signed that contract in some sort of arrangement not that long before he left :ph34r:

Boyd was getting punted out the door not so many months ago, maybe that was part of his decison to leave and now he's leaves for free, i'm sad to see him go but i wish him all the best wherever he goes and we move on.

Was a good player but too greedy and too selfish.

The UEFA cup final summed him up.....taking the ball off players in better positions,leaving big gaps in the middle trying to be the hero(yes he did nearly score once).Stopped Sasa bombing up the wing a few times just so he could take the ball and slow it down and Zenit re grouped and Fergie had fucked up again and again...Ma Baw Ferguson thought he was Mr Rangers and found to his cost that Wattie takes shit from no-one...no matter who they are.