Founders Trail and Stadium Tour 30th May 2010.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a pity it isn't open to all Rangers fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS open to ALL Rangers fans from anywhere in the WORLD, not just FF as some people on here seem to think, There was a thread on hear a couple of weeks back from which there have been a Few from RM booked up. The trail is advertised on MOST Rangers web sites, contrary to what you have heard. ;)

IT IS open to ALL Rangers fans from anywhere in the WORLD, not just FF as some people on here seem to think, There was a thread on hear a couple of weeks back from which there have been a Few from RM booked up. The trail is advertised on ALL Rangers web sites, contrary to what you have heard. ;)

LIAR it is NOT advertised on Vanguardbears.

IT IS open to ALL Rangers fans from anywhere in the WORLD, not just FF as some people on here seem to think, There was a thread on hear a couple of weeks back from which there have been a Few from RM booked up. The trail is advertised on ALL Rangers web sites, contrary to what you have heard. ;)

Despite the offer of a log in & indeed an open invitation to post news of the Founders Trail on another Rangers supporters site, the organisers chose not to. The real reasons for that remain unknown.

Straight from the School of Dingwall lies that one.

I can use capital letters to assure you that is a LOAD OF RUBBISH.

Despite the offer of a log in & indeed an open invitation to post news of the Founders Trail on another Rangers supporters site, the organisers chose not to. The real reasons for that remain unknown.

Hence the reason why there is division amongst The Rangers Support. and this instance proves once and for all who is responsible for this division.

Why would they refuse the opportunity to post the details of this on VanguardBears

Reality check needed here. The name vanguardbears is taboo on a certain site. You have made a massive blunder, trying

to claim that the founders trail is advertised on every site

Advertised on here and other Rangers sites.

It also had a two page feature in the Rangers News and was covered by BBC Alba.

I think it's fair to assume that posters from Vanguard frequent Rangers Media, so that saved me the bother.

As posted it's obvious there's a load of posters form Vanguard on RM , this thread alone proves it.

Saves me repeating myself on other sites.

The heavier traffic is on here anyway is it not ?

Hence the reason why there is division amongst The Rangers Support. and this instance proves once and for all who is responsible for this division.

Why would they refuse the opportunity to post the details of this on VanguardBears

This ISN'T about Rangers Media.

This ISN'T about Vanguard.

This ISN'T about Follow Follow.

This ISN'T about individuals.

This IS about the promotion and celebration of four kids who fought to keep their dream alive.

Their dream became reality and their Club, which was formed purely for the love of football, nothing else, became the greatest in the world.

Maybe some on here should put them before their own pettiness.

We will continue to advertise on here , because i believe this site has many good Bears who will put The Rangers first before themselves, unlike others who are more interested in their inflated internet egos.

Iain.

LIAR it is NOT advertised on Vanguardbears.

LIAR, I am not, Misinformed i may have been. :angry:

Reality check needed here. The name vanguardbears is taboo on a certain site. You have made a massive blunder, trying

to claim that the founders trail is advertised on every site

As i have stated on another post, " Massive Blunder " I think not, as at the time of my original post i fully beleived it was promoted on all sites, but alas this was not to be true, But a " LIE or a Massive blunder " i think not an honest mistake yes.

As posted it's obvious there's a load of posters form Vanguard on RM , this thread alone proves it.

Saves me repeating myself on other sites.

The heavier traffic is on here anyway is it not ?

Garbage and you know it.You were warned not to go near VB and you followed that advice.

This IS about the promotion and celebration of four kids who fought to keep their dream alive.

Their dream became reality and their Club, which was formed purely for the love of football, nothing else, became the greatest in the world.

We will continue to advertise on here , because i believe this site has many good Bears who will put The Rangers first before themselves, unlike others who are more interested in their inflated internet egos.

Iain.

Well said, I can't believe this has been hijacked.

Iain.

:praise:

Ignore the crap and keep up the good work promoting our club and its history.

I'm sure it's very much appreciated by all decent Bears.

I wouldn't have thought anyone would be making money from this - other than enough to meet any expenses/costs associated with the project.

Let's not allow what is a great initiative degenerate into inter-site sniping. The Founders project may have originated on FF but I've never seen suggestions only their users are welcome to contribute.

The tour has certainly been successful enough to warrant its own website, so perhaps that may be an opportunity to address any perceived criticisms? That way the information is in one place for everyone to access - no matter their forum of preference. Less work for the organisers as well having to trawl about the web. Happy to help if advice is required in that respect. A site can be set up within days!

As an aside, I'd like to see some sort of email chain set-up between the admin of the various websites to allow projects like this one, the McBeath and others be discussed and promoted more widely than have been already. Perhaps if people starting communicating again, a few differences can be put aside for the good of the support.

If there is interest, this could even be developed into regular offline meetings. The online Rangers community is huge and has a massive influence on our opinions. We should be examining ways of finding common ground and working together instead of falling out over even the most positive of initiatives.

:)