UFC Undisputed 2010

dpRFC1

wats better about it? i loved last years but this year looks pretty much the same thing eh..

the gameplay is similar but more things have been added,clinching on the cage,different styles of fighting,the grappling in easier etc and the career is amazing its completely different to last years,their's weigh-ins,joe rogan interviews you after fights,the presentation is just like watching a ufc event.but if you dont like mma you probably wont like it.

love it but having problems in title fights, always seem to lose by submission, seems impossible to break out.

aye i struggle with submissions aswell,thats the only problem i find in the game.

Build up ur subs defence stats & spin the right stick like fek when subbed, hardly ever get taken out with them now

Magic game

Like a martial arts course, my dude started out he could hardly kick above leg height & was weak, he is now a destroyer with an array of special kicks spinning backfists & holds/locks.

Learn new moves & perfect them into your profile.

• 3 weeks later...

Won the l.heavy division now moved up to heavyweight and also won the championship...

Like people have previously said submissions in championship fights are brutal!!!

lost my first championship fight to Rampage Jackson by submission then Ko'd him in my rematch :D

Unstoppable in the heavyweight division though no one can handle my power :D