Football Manager 2007 Official Thread!

Official FM Thread

just got into the champions league semi finals, had ajax in last 16, progressed 5-2 agg. last 8 i had inter milan, i was 3-1 up at san siro and they came back to win 4-3 with a last minute free kick. in the home leg, stankovic got sent off and the game was fairly even, zlatan missing 2 sitters, 90th minute, hutton plays a long ball up over inter defence, scott brown runs onto it and takes it past the keeper and scores, progress 4-4 on agg. get man utd in semi final, CELTIC are in the other semi against real madrid, they had copenhagen and gladbach in their last 2 legs (easy ride). i was ecstatic with the champions leageue run. beat celtic in cis cup final, 2-0 up first half, they pull it back, soren larsen scores in the last minute a great chip over the keeper. currently 11 points clear of celtic with 5 games left and i have a few more bosman deals getting sorted. (no money)

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

won the uefa cup in my first season! :D then the sup cup! have a beast of a team n all!

got riena for 8.5million, mashcarano for 6million and saviola for 7 million!

Reina's well dodgy, when I was Liverpool I flogged him to Arsenal and bought Ochoa.

easy, just get the shortcut your using for fm and right click it, from there go to properties, and in that window there should be a box called target : with "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm.exe"

in it, now put -small_screen -windowed in after the ".. there should always be a space though.

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed

I don't have fm.exe

Started a new game with Spurs and bought Cesar Delgado and Modric.

Near the end of the season and I'm just in front of Chelsea for second place. B)

Has anyone signed a Hugo Rodallega?

Got him for my all conquering Schalke team this season, and has 30 goals in 20 games. He's unreal.

Just looked him up there mate.

I'm Spurs in November 2007 and his contract runs out in January 2008 so I have offered him a deal.

His stats are superb and he's only worth £450k!

Has anyone signed a Hugo Rodallega?

Got him for my all conquering Schalke team this season, and has 30 goals in 20 games. He's unreal.

i have never signed him but he always has good stats, should buy daniel sturridge or goran slavkovski from inter they just cant stop scoring

i'm getting ready to change job after 4 season with the gers, have an offer from chavski, but i checked the prem and it seems that man utd are quite far down the league so i delayed the offer till the end of the season just in case the manc job becomes available. have taken the gers as far as i can with my limited funds

ive had offers from manchester united on mine. I thumped Paul Le Guens PSG side 8-0 at ibrox in the champions league :o , their keeper had a '1' rating, then at the end he made a save and it went up to 4 :P

I think Youth is an integral part of a club. Saturday January 10th 2009, Rangers Under 19's Retain their league title. I was sent this email after my youth team had won the league really early. Playing 16 games and winning 16!!! My youth team rocks :) Some of my youths are being scouted by Barcelona/Arsenal/Liverpool and the likes. But they aint getting any. I ll upload a screenie tomorrow

Anyone know how to start an online game and if they did would they want to start one

starting one is easy, first of all, go into preferences and tick 'run as server' in the network tab.

then load up a new game, pick a team etc like you normally would, go to the 'game status' screen and there should be an IP there, give that to your mate and ask him to connect :)