Thank fcuk England won shuts up awe that Scottish

Christ i musn't have been in Germany for the WC in 2006 it must have been a dream <cr>

You travelled to Germany and pumped some money into the local economy? Do you not realise that you're contributing to the growth of the German nation and what that might lead to in the future? Do you know ANYTHING about history?

You are an utter disgrace.

I want nothing more to do with you.

*mega cream puff*

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very sound yes, but I've had enough of the rampant English hatred from a supposedly British support of this club.

But you do know that interweb fans are not at all representative of the group as a whole.

Not to say there aren't England hating arseholes amongst us.

And of course there are Germany hating arseholes as well.....

I have had enough Manticore, seriously, I get it every single day repeatedly and its driving me insane.

99.9% of it is tongue in cheek CG.

Well from me anyway.

Take it easy.

Ah I give up, it's a wonder our Union has stayed in place if this is the opinion of the more 'British' supporter base towards England.

Oh come on CG i don't hate you , in fact i don't even think you are a wanker :)

Honestly though OC, it just depresses me because it goes far beyond a simple hatred of the English football team, which is understandable.

When it becomes as common place as it seems in Scottish society, I really fear for the UK.

Christ i musn't have been in Germany for the WC in 2006 it must have been a dream <cr>

You travelled to Germany and pumped some money into the local economy? Do you not realise that you're contributing to the growth of the German nation and what that might lead to in the future? Do you know ANYTHING about history?

You are an utter disgrace.

I want nothing more to do with you.

*mega cream puff*

:( i did and the truth be tld , i ENJOYED it ..

Ah I give up, it's a wonder our Union has stayed in place if this is the opinion of the more 'British' supporter base towards England.

Oh come on CG i don't hate you , in fact i don't even think you are a wanker :)

Honestly though OC, it just depresses me because it goes far beyond a simple hatred of the English football team, which is understandable.

When it becomes as common place as it seems in Scottish society, I really fear for the UK.

I can see where your coming from ( technically i can't coz im Scottish in Scotland :lol: ) and it is worrying , most of my comments in here are in jest but i agree its silly i don't hate England as a whole i hate the media but then again i hate the Scottish media :lol: but its the way some people are brought up unfortunatley and its silly to suggest its solely down to Scotland there are many people down south that hate us "Jocks" as there are that hate the English IMO and i would probably go even further as to say its limited to certain "classes" of society .

its silly to suggest its solely down to Scotland there are many people down south that hate us "Jocks" as there are that hate the English IMO

I couldn't disagree more OC.

I lived in England for 11 years and I see more anti Englishness up here in a day than I saw anti Scottishness in my whole time down south.

Not very sound yes, but I've had enough of the rampant English hatred from a supposedly British support of this club.

But you do know that interweb fans are not at all representative of the group as a whole.

I have had enough Manticore, seriously, I get it every single day repeatedly and its driving me insane.

My grandad got it all the time. Take it on the chin. He used to say 'At least if I wanted away from the Scots I could go to England. You are stuck with us all over the TV and radio'. :lol:

its silly to suggest its solely down to Scotland there are many people down south that hate us "Jocks" as there are that hate the English IMO

I lived in England for 11 years and I see more anti Englishness up here in a day than I saw anti Scottishness in my whole time down south.

Maybe they were all speaking behind your back. Sneaky bastards! :ph34r:

Ditto, our problem up here is plastic paddies pretending to be tartan trannies and using it as a vehicle to hate the English ! :sherlock:

The same English media that most people in England hate? Aye right, you keep using that excuse mate.

The way people in England bang on about 1966 and how it's "their year" when every major tournament comes up, I highly doubt they hate the way the media hype up their team. It's also disgraceful that odds-on if England go out on Sunday, someone will either be used as a scape-goat by the media, or the ref will be blamed. That's what pisses me off. I'm done justifying myself.

You cant actually believe this! :lol:

(tu)

Admit it ye wid be bored withoot me ! :rolleyes: Anyway back on topic the irony Eh ? Armed Forces Day on Saturday and WW111 on Sunday. Tommy will do Jerry AGAIN for sure this time. (tu):sherlock:

haha that's a good way of looking at it :lol:

My grandad got it all the time. Take it on the chin. He used to say 'At least if I wanted away from the Scots I could go to England. You are stuck with us all over the TV and radio'. :lol:

Ah true, I'm leaving back down south again next year unless I take my education into masters.

Mind you, we are stuck with the English media as well, and they are arseholes even down south. :pipe:

Did you live ALL over England Manti , its a big place you know ;) ,i know what your saying , i dont get much anti English stuff over here on the east that i am aware off but i do get some , the same would go for England yes maybe where you were situated it wasnt as much but you can't say for certain that it didnt happen , maybe they were talking about you behind your back :lol:

Did you live ALL over England Manti , its a big place you know ;) ,i know what your saying , i dont get much anti English stuff over here on the east that i am aware off but i do get some , the same would go for England yes maybe where you were situated it wasnt as much but you can't say for certain that it didnt happen , maybe they were talking about you behind your back :lol:

Well if I had experience of living 'all over' England (whatever that would mean), I would have said it ;)

Likewise if I was suggesting that it doesn't happen, that's what I would have said...

And if people were talking behind my back, well at least that demonstrates that they knew there would have been something wrong with saying it to my face, which is not a problem that Scotland's England haters seem to have...

Well if I had experience of living 'all over' England (whatever that would mean), I would have said it ;)

Likewise if I was suggesting that it doesn't happen, that's what I would have said...

And if people were talking behind my back, well at least that demonstrates that they knew there would have been something wrong with saying it to my face, which is not a problem that Scotland's England haters seem to have...

Nearly had me :)