Thank fcuk England won shuts up awe that Scottish

It's like a small SPL club constantly saying how much they hate Rangers. Awww :pipe:

Or England thinking Germany are their 'rivals' :pipe:

Or Scotland thinking England are their rivals :pipe:

Exactly, if England can regard Germany as their rivals then by the same logic Scotland can regard England as their rivals.

Both are deluded positions to hold, but they are consistent with each other.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In Scotland your allowed to hate a certain "race" as long as its the English!

they're all the same,buch of racists and hooligans

well muslims don't really adore you mate,they just keep bombing ya,remember lockerbie?remember the fall of the twin towers....shall i continue?

now i won't let you all talk about us like this without defending,i shall be the weapon of arabs.

oh,by the way didn't GAZZA play for rangers?didn't he beat up SHERRYL?

oh non that's ok is it?

we might slap our ladies now and again,but we don't let them shag our best mates like you lot do.

most of your women are prostitues to the arabs,we pay them they suck our cocks,simple as,because they haven't got real man bach hime

is that enaf or do you want more.............

Are you scrawling this on the wall of your cave? You didnt bomb anywhere ya dick, you sit at your computer talking about Algerian warriors when all you lot are, are a bunch of French rejects that even the cheese eating surrender monkeys didnt want. Stay at home dont come here and take our benefits.

It shows how deluded you are ya dick when the post wasnt directed at you. Real men would that be the real men that got beat by the yanks and plus wipe there arse using there hands? You lot are clatty bastards! Allah was gay and thats a FACT!

well muslims don't really adore you mate,they just keep bombing ya,remember lockerbie?remember the fall of the twin towers....shall i continue?

now i won't let you all talk about us like this without defending,i shall be the weapon of arabs.

oh non that's ok is it?

we might slap our ladies now and again,but we don't let them shag our best mates like you lot do.

most of your women are prostitues to the arabs,we pay them they suck our cocks,simple as,because they haven't got real man bach hime

Are you scrawling this on the wall of your cave? You didnt bomb anywhere ya dick, you sit at your computer talking about Algerian warriors when all you lot are, are a bunch of French rejects that even the cheese eating surrender monkeys didnt want. Stay at home dont come here and take our benefits.

It shows how deluded you are ya dick when the post wasnt directed at you. Real men would that be the real men that got beat by the yanks and plus wipe there arse using there hands? You lot are clatty bastards! Allah was gay and thats a FACT!

That's him told,eh :lol::lol:

oh non that's ok is it?

Hoy you cunto am hivin a serious debate here away and dae whit ye dae best batter yer wimmin and shag yer boys, fcuk me they cowards the french bum fcuked yees fur years ! NOW FCUK OFF ! :sherlock:

Anyone Scottish that wants the Germans to win should head to a War cemetery or talk to their Grandparents about the Germans.

You are a fucking TRATOR scumbag and lower than a Tim if you want the Germans to win against the English

For not supporting a certain football team <cr> ?, ridiculous.