Thank fcuk England won shuts up awe that Scottish

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone Scottish that wants the Germans to win should head to a War cemetery or talk to their Grandparents about the Germans.

You are a fucking TRATOR scumbag and lower than a Tim if you want the Germans to win against the English

Ffs mate,that's the most sensible thing you've said on this board so far.You better check to see if you've took yer pills :craphead:

Anyone Scottish that wants the Germans to win should head to a War cemetery or talk to their Grandparents about the Germans.

You are a fucking TRATOR scumbag and lower than a Tim if you want the Germans to win against the English

You're a mongo if you think that. Do you think that all Germans were ever Nazis even under Hitler, and you hold a grudge 70 odd years on? If that's so, why are you not holding a grudge against the English, the race who tried to breed us Scots out, and regarded us as sub-human. Your "logic", or lack thereof, is very flawed, and reeks of double standards and little knowledge in anything.

i look forward to them beating the big boys of World Football now they have disposed of the World Class teams they faced in the group stages (tu)

Like when Germany beat a crap Australia team ?

Would that be the crap Australia team that is in 20th spot in the World :pipe:

You're a mongo if you think that. Do you think that all Germans were ever Nazis even under Hitler, and you hold a grudge 70 odd years on? If that's so, why are you not holding a grudge against the English, the race who tried to breed us Scots out, and regarded us as sub-human. Your "logic", or lack thereof, is very flawed, and reeks of double standards and little knowledge in anything.

I served for 8 years in the Armed forces. I was at Normandy for the 50th anniversary of D-day and saw these old boys in a mess looking at the graves. I have been to the war cemetery at the River Kwai (i know the Germans had nothing to do with this but there are old guys visiting there that were in both German camps and on death railway)

I love history and know my way around it. I could never ever support Germany at anything, same goes with the Argie bastards.

I find it sad and annoying that bastards like you want the Germans to beat the country we stand toe to toe with in the face of adversary.

You are lower than a Celtic fan in my eyes so get fucked.

Oh the fucking irony doh

Head to a War Cemetary to see the graves of folk who died for us to be free?

The irony is sublime.

Can't say that about the spelling though.

I served for 8 years in the Armed forces. I was at Normandy for the 50th anniversary of D-day and saw these old boys in a mess looking at the graves. I have been to the war cemetery at the River Kwai (i know the Germans had nothing to do with this but there are old guys visiting there that were in both German camps and on death railway)

I love history and know my way around it. I could never ever support Germany at anything, same goes with the Argie bastards.

I find it sad and annoying that bastards like you want the Germans to beat the country we stand toe to toe with in the face of adversary.

Well, to be honest I don't really give a fuck what you think of me. What you have said in this topic contradicts itself. You're all over the place. You can do what you want on Sunday but as for me and I'd say at least 4 million other Scots we will be sitting with the Germany tops on, cheering them on to get it right fucking up the English. And I'm also backing Argentina. I'm too sensible to hold grudges against a race/nation for things that happened dunkies ago.

I guess you also have the view that the BNP have the measure of the big bad muslims and that we should send every single one of them home?

Head to a War Cemetary to see the graves of folk who died for us to be free?

The irony is sublime.

Can't say that about the spelling though.

Exactly. I don't think it's clicked yet. (tu)

Well, to be honest I don't really give a fuck what you think of me. What you have said in this topic contradicts itself. You're all over the place. You can do what you want on Sunday but as for me and I'd say at least 4 million other Scots we will be sitting with the Germany tops on, cheering them on to get it right fucking up the English. And I'm also backing Argentina. I'm too sensible to hold grudges against a race/nation for things that happened dunkies ago.

I guess you also have the view that the BNP have the measure of the big bad muslims and that we should send every single one of them home?

Don’t pre-judge me son. I live and work in Asia and my daughter is half Asian

*cough*hypocrite*cough*

Oh the fucking irony doh

I that's directed at my post, I see you don't understand it. I'll use small words, shall I? "Bear" holds a grudge against the Germans and the Argentinians, and has forgiven the English for their actions against the Scottish. That's what I was highlighting.

Oh the fucking irony doh

I that's directed at my post, I see you don't understand it. I'll use small words, shall I? "Bear" holds a grudge against the Germans and the Argentinians, and has forgiven the English for their actions against the Scottish. That's what I was highlighting.

Whereas you seem to have forgiven the Germans and Argentinians, but not forgiven the English?

all of you scumbags that want England to loose against the Germans..............stay the fuck away from Armed forces day at the weekend because you are NOT welcome at all ok!

*cough*hypocrite*cough*

I hold no grudge against the English for what happened in the past - my otive for not wanting them to win is the English media.

I'm too sensible to hold grudges against a race/nation for things that happened dunkies ago.

That just shows you up for the hypocrite you are.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

looks like im a traitor then , there musn't have been a battle at bannockburn , maybe i missed something there ......

Aye, the Act of Union apparently OC. :pipe:

my point being that the English fought the Scots but aye :)

And the English AND the Scots have fought Germany, Argentina, France and many more in a much closer time-frame. Why do you not hate all of those countries then? :pipe:

They way I see it, most of you might as well just go join the SNP and get the rhetoric of blaming the English for everything out of your system.

*cough*hypocrite*cough*

I hold no grudge against the English for what happened in the past - my otive for not wanting them to win is the English media.

The same English media that most people in England hate? Aye right, you keep using that excuse mate.

Oh the fucking irony doh

Whereas you seem to have forgiven the Germans and Argentinians, but not forgiven the English?

See my aove post for my motives for not following England. My girlfriend is English so I don't hate the English or anything.

all of you scumbags that want England to loose against the Germans..............stay the fuck away from Armed forces day at the weekend because you are NOT welcome at all ok!

Bear go take a flying fuck to yourself mate (tu)