Going On Holiday ? Remember to Pack the Gallant Pioneers !

21m7m8p.jpg

Still available for a cracking price of £9 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_20?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=the+gallant+pioneers&sprefix=the+gallant+pioneers

Do you have your check-list done ?

Gallant Pioneers? Check.

Family ? Check

Passport ? Check

Sun Oil ? Check

New Rangers Top ? Check.

Broad Smile for the Tims ? Check.

All in that order.

If you've had too much of the sun on the Costas or are watching the rain run down the window in Blackpool, then treat yourself to the best book written about the Rangers bar none.

It's a education.

Is this guy taking the p!ss? He's that interested in the Founders he shunned the William McBeath ceremony organised by VB.

That's it, spoil another positive thread. You know admin won't do anything about it.

I wouldn't blame Moonlighter if he ignored RM all together after this shit.

Is this guy taking the p!ss? He's that interested in the Founders he shunned the William McBeath ceremony organised by VB.

That's it, spoil another positive thread. You know admin won't do anything about it.

Well lets hope so.

The Founders Story has now been written and is far bigger and far more important than any footy fans website my friend.

Neither myself or our wonderful story will be going anywhere soon.

Our own website will be off the ground in good time, where we will reveal a few gems that have been uncovered since the Gallant Pioneers Book was released.

This will help continue the celebration of our Founders who stood firm in the face of adversity to ensure the good name of The Rangers was preserved at all times.

Formed purely for the love of football.

Just finished it. Too be honest, at times it could be a bit heavy, but at others, I couldn't believe it.....so many of the places I go to everyday are touched by Rangers' history. My school's right next to where we were founded, the hockey club I play for used to ground-share with us, our first captain in buried in Bearsden....

Have you been to Tom Vallance's Grave mate ?

It's fittingly in remarkable condition for a remarkable man.

Bill Struth attended his funeral in 1935, that shows you how highly this kid who was there at the beginning was held by the Club.

I first heard about The Book bfore it went on sale when the daily retard done a story on it. It struck me right away especially the founder who died in the poorhouse, there was a time when I might have died in the poorhouse, by the grace of God I didnt.

Anyway, I done a wee bit of searching online and found a thread on one of those geneolgy or ancestry forums, it was by Gary Ralston asking for help with William McBeath as he had got stuck or had hit a dead end. One of the posters came up with something and said I think this is your man, It was a different spelling of McBeath and different age, but the same wife and children. Ralston was very grateful. So a shout out to that man or woman, maybe without that William would still be missing.