all over the radio how sectarian we are this morning

bunter

Surprise surprise we're away tae get banned from europe.

Seems someone has posted a sectarian version of simply the best on the net (probably youtube) and this is being "examined" by the powers that be. This is our own fault, we all know what goes on at games but posting it on the net is just asking for trouble.

I doubt they'll be trudging through the archives looking for pro I.R.A. garbage though.

It was only a matter of time eh? The bastards are grinding us down.

What I want to know is.....how did one of the unwashed get a hold of it or is one of our own kind prepared to cast sabotage on RFC

Ive got a few likely candidates beleive me (beer)

Ibrox is full of tims ... another one of Murray's bright ideas.

I've just been on you tube, it says that the Simply The Best video of Rangers in Osasuna has been removed by the user, perhaps it's disappearance now points to it being a Bear who posted it who didn't realise how stooopid he was being?

That was my first reaction.

i cannot believe it is ok for fans to throw fireworks onto the pitch but dont sing that song you nasty scottish biggots, ffs i say we sing it anyway fuck the lot of them are they going to ban us all from ibrox?

i think not

I've just been on you tube, it says that the Simply The Best video of Rangers in Osasuna has been removed by the user, perhaps it's disappearance now points to it being a Bear who posted it who didn't realise how stooopid he was being?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLX7dvM724w

there's still a few on there :angry2:

There is no way the club can defend these idiots singing songs with the very phrases that got us fined the last time.

There is no set-up or conspiracy .... there is only a grop of bigoted, sectarian tossers who are masquerading as Rangers fans ans who do nothing but bring the good reputation of all other Rangers fans into complete disrepute.

I doubt we will be banned but i am sure we will be fined a whole lote more than £13,000 this time.

Anyone who defends the right to sing those songs is NOT and i will repeat, ARE NOT RANGERS FANS.

True Rangers fans will not hurt the club in this manner.

i cannot believe it is ok for fans to throw fireworks onto the pitch but dont sing that song you nasty scottish biggots, ffs i say we sing it anyway fuck the lot of them are they going to ban us all from ibrox?

i think not

The fireworks led to a ban from Europe of Inter fans for 6 home matches. afaik.