Keep believing!

robroy72

iv never given up hope, but im still keeping my feet on the ground.

DU away will be immense crucial.

if their lead gets slashed back down to a single digit figure that already is a big step..they were boasting of beating us with a record margin ....well they won't be now I hope we can well defeat them at Ibrox and I fancy Hibs could gub them well too

Just goes to show if we hadn't dropped those silly points over the xmas period how things might have changed...

Our story of the season has been dropping points against teams we should be hammering, our form against Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs has been quite good...

Just goes to show if we hadn't dropped those silly points over the xmas period how things might have changed...

Our story of the season has been dropping points against teams we should be hammering, our form against Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs has been quite good...

yeah thanks a mill PLG :(

For Celtic it should be: Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen at Parkhead then Rangers and Kilmarnock away

I think they should be playing Hibs away in that lot, but it depends on the 19 home 19 away for Rangers & Celtic.

So what you're saying is ... the games after the split will be a stroll for us, whilst Celtic will drop points?

championee

Its coming home!