Keep believing!

robroy72

mathmatically yes but it would have to be the biggest collapse ever for us to win it. We need them to drop 13 points in only 8 games. I reckon we will beat them at ibrox to get it down to 10points but i cant see them dropping that many points in so few games. Although they have just lost twice in a row and it seems that they have lost they luck that has been evident in so many matches this season. Before christmas they would have won both the rangers and falkirk matches even if they had played really badly. I expect they will drop more points but not that many, unfortunatly.

I actually belive we can... Celtic are on terrible form and we are on brilliant form

If they lose the next two games and we win them i'll be very confident.. considering they might still need to go to ibrox and easter road

mathmatically yes but it would have to be the biggest collapse ever for us to win it. We need them to drop 13 points in only 8 games. I reckon we will beat them at ibrox to get it down to 10points but i cant see them dropping that many points in so few games. Although they have just lost twice in a row and it seems that they have lost they luck that has been evident in so many matches this season. Before christmas they would have won both the rangers and falkirk matches even if they had played really badly. I expect they will drop more points but not that many, unfortunatly.

Remember that French golfer at The British Open a few years ago? Keep believing. :Animation44:

Celtics next 2games are Dundee United away and Motherwell at Parkhead before the split and u have to be honest that should be an easy 6points

Our next 2games against Caley Thistle at Ibrox and St Mirren away and should say thats an easy 6points aswell

so that would be 13points with 5 games to go and in the split a think we will play Celtic in the 3rd game because if its the 1st or 2nd game into the split then if they were to beat us at Ibrox then they would win the league and after the last time we done it we know what happened that day but i am not saying we would do that but the SPL and SFA wouldnt want a repeat of that

Split fixtures for us should be: Celtic,Hibs, Kilmarnock all at ibrox then Aberdeen and Hearts away

For Celtic it should be: Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen at Parkhead then Rangers and Kilmarnock away

will be an interesting last 7 games of the season as much as i will keep believing a just dont see it happening :blush:

iv never given up hope, but im still keeping my feet on the ground.

DU away will be immense crucial.

Gotta agree with that!

We CAN dream though.

IF it did happen, can you imagine the atmosphere at CP at the last game of the season???

Helicopter Sunday - Part 2!!!

Guest orangpendek

this is the most frustrating thing about this season - they are pretty ordinary and any sort of halfway decent team we put out would have won the league this season. after motherwell on day 1 i thought it was going to be a canter.

anyone who tries to make out this celtic team is anything special is either a) deluded or B) a tim. i mean come on, naylor for england ? aye right, drop ashley cole. wilson at rb? decent, nothing more and not much better than hutton imo. couple of decent cb's, no-one in the gough/butcher mould. misfiring strikers, would you take miller or zurawski? the dutch boy is always injured, tho i admit i do rate beattie.

if a crappy team like we were last year and they are this year can get past the group stages in the cl, the future might not be so bad as we thought a while ago. course, that won't matter if we're banned but anyway.

this is the most frustrating thing about this season - they are pretty ordinary and any sort of halfway decent team we put out would have won the league this season. after motherwell on day 1 i thought it was going to be a canter.

anyone who tries to make out this celtic team is anything special is either a) deluded or B) a tim. i mean come on, naylor for england ? aye right, drop ashley cole. wilson at rb? decent, nothing more and not much better than hutton imo. couple of decent cb's, no-one in the gough/butcher mould. misfiring strikers, would you take miller or zurawski? the dutch boy is always injured, tho i admit i do rate beattie.

if a crappy team like we were last year and they are this year can get past the group stages in the cl, the future might not be so bad as we thought a while ago. course, that won't matter if we're banned but anyway.

(tu) No Surrender

It really would be something to see if that dream came through! Even if we don't actually win the title, I'd love to see us whittle the gap down to nothing just to give them an almighty fright. Gotta keep believing, though - remember the fable of the tortoise and the hare!