Golden Boot

I bet Muller for the golden boot at 10/1 and now they are trying to pay me 1/4 odds. Im ready for war, they told me they were paying out on the golden boot winner!!!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I bet Muller for the golden boot at 10/1 and now they are trying to pay me 1/4 odds. Im ready for war, they told me they were paying out on the golden boot winner!!!

Fuck accepting that!

Cunts

That's absolutely shocking :lol: Cheeky bastards! Who is that with?

Ladbrokes, typical. I have an email from their customer service team confirming it so if they dont pay me Im going to IBAS!!! :wink:

Well done Muller! How he wasn't even listed for Player of the Tournament I'll never know!

he was listed for young player of the tournament , dont know who won it though

Yeah, but I don't see why he can't be listed for both. Gyan over Muller? Not a chance!

On the positive side hes got at least 2 World cups in his favor.

Has the young player been decided yet?

That's absolutely shocking :lol: Cheeky bastards! Who is that with?

Ladbrokes, typical. I have an email from their customer service team confirming it so if they dont pay me Im going to IBAS!!! :wink:

Thats unlucky, Skybet have paid out on my Villa 9/1 bet. 1/4 odds though.