if theres one player we cant sell

i criticised Miller coz i dont like him

I know

:lol:

why change what someone else says just coz your wrong!! <cr>

straaaaange

Wrong?? How can I be wrong? It's a subjective opinion

I am not basing mine on the fact that Miller played for them however

Anyone who doesn't rate Miller after the Season he had is a bitter, blinkered person as far as I am concerned

neither am i, FIND ME THE POST WHERE I STATED I DIDNT LIKE HIM COZ HE PLAYED FOR THEM, FIND IT, COZ YER NOW TALKING OUT YER ARSE AGAIN getting desperate trying to throw that shite at me tut tut

1 good season and hes now something special :lol:

fickle fans or what!

Cap locks eh? Very mature.

aye, hes talking shite, saying i said something which i didnt, i need that to stand out, is that not what bold cap lockls are for? doh!

:wink:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know

straaaaange

Anyone who doesn't rate Miller after the Season he had is a bitter, blinkered person as far as I am concerned

neither am i, FIND ME THE POST WHERE I STATED I DIDNT LIKE HIM COZ HE PLAYED FOR THEM, FIND IT, COZ YER NOW TALKING OUT YER ARSE AGAIN getting desperate trying to throw that shite at me tut tut

fickle fans or what!

First of all typing in bold capital letters and using childish, moronic emoticons doesn't make what you are grunting anymore credible

Second of all, If you read what I said then you will realise that I formed my opinion subjectively going by your apparent dislike of Miller as a player - In my opinion(!) anyone who doesn't rate Miller after the Season he had does so for reasons other than football ones

Thirdly, explain to me how I am being fickle

thats you in a nutshell, look to ruffle a few feathers then cant take any sort of criticism or home truths, and flecky i dont know how im gonna cope if you dont answer back to comments, and no im in my 30s for the record, to throw things like that about when your just giving the impression you are as young as forementioned kinda throws me a wee bit

there ye go again, cant let me go, shall we pick it up again? lets go then

please point me to the home truths i dont like, i must have missed them <cr>

in yer 30's and talk like a teenager, sorry mate, i didnt realise you were a wee bit special

if you've even noticed anything i have posted in the few years on here, and i know you have, then you will know what you think about my age is nonsense

but keep going, if ye want

Mate, stop makin an arse of yourself. Types like a teenager? How would that make any difference even if the guy did? To be honest you're coming across as a complete cunt.

Calling the guy a wee bit special? That's a pretty shite insult.

fuck all to do with you

read the thread if ye want to catch up

Fuck all to do with me? You do realise this is a public forum, right?

yeah it is your right, sorry, but these posts were between me and ricky, that was clear as day

(tu)

Steve Davis and although his time keeping isn't great Boogie EASILY the best defender in Scotland but thats just my opinion but the way things are going anyone could leave, what REALLY worries me and I've mentioned it before if our big players (not many left) see that there's no ambition at the club they might jump ship as at the end of the day the only people loyal to the club is us fans. :uk:

aye, hes talking shite, saying i said something which i didnt, i need that to stand out, is that not what bold cap lockls are for? doh!

Cap locks are used to come across agressively. That's what normal people use it for atleast. Also, never heard of bold? It comes in handy from time to time.

thats you in a nutshell, look to ruffle a few feathers then cant take any sort of criticism or home truths, and flecky i dont know how im gonna cope if you dont answer back to comments, and no im in my 30s for the record, to throw things like that about when your just giving the impression you are as young as forementioned kinda throws me a wee bit

there ye go again, cant let me go, shall we pick it up again? lets go then

please point me to the home truths i dont like, i must have missed them <cr>

in yer 30's and talk like a teenager, sorry mate, i didnt realise you were a wee bit special

if you've even noticed anything i have posted in the few years on here, and i know you have, then you will know what you think about my age is nonsense

but keep going, if ye want

Mate, stop makin an arse of yourself. Types like a teenager? How would that make any difference even if the guy did? To be honest you're coming across as a complete cunt.

Calling the guy a wee bit special? That's a pretty shite insult.

fuck all to do with you

read the thread if ye want to catch up

Fuck all to do with me? You do realise this is a public forum, right?

yeah it is your right, sorry, but these posts were between me and ricky, that was clear as day

(tu)

if it was between me and you and just that i would pm you, i dont have an issue with you just that your are a bit mixed up when it comes to replies at times, i aint a stalker but you are quite happy to comment you know what i have been reading the last few yrs, contradiction in there somewhere, best just leave it then as we aint gonna get nowhere :beer1:

I know

straaaaange

fickle fans or what!

First of all typing in bold capital letters and using childish, moronic emoticons doesn't make what you are grunting anymore credible

Second of all, If you read what I said then you will realise that I formed my opinion subjectively going by you apparent dislike of Miller as a player - In my opinion(!) anyone who doesn't rate Miller after the Season he had does so for reasons other than football ones

credible? so, i just needed it to be seen, and it was, so job done! :wink:

your opinion of my opinion of Miller is mince in my opinion :)

I dont remember you on here berating the fans who were telling Walter to stick wee Kenny up his arse, this cannot be answered honestly now but i will ask anyway, did you want us to resign him? probably not(my opinion now), along with every other Rangers fan that i know and heard on the terraces, some because he was a former Septic player, which means nothing if the said player is good enough and some didnt want him simply because they thought he was shite, last season he maybe proved hes not shite, but hes hardly a guy the future of Rangers hinges on, i just dont rate him that much, so hang me.

We will move on no matter who we lose

Cap locks are used to come across agressively. That's what normal people use it for atleast. Also, never heard of bold? It comes in handy from time to time.

eh, yeah

fickle fans or what!

Second of all, If you read what I said then you will realise that I formed my opinion subjectively going by you apparent dislike of Miller as a player - In my opinion(!) anyone who doesn't rate Miller after the Season he had does so for reasons other than football ones

I dont remember you on here berating the fans who were telling Walter to stick wee Kenny up his arse, this cannot be answered honestly now but i will ask anyway, did you want us to resign him? probably not(my opinion now), along with every other Rangers fan that i know and heard on the terraces, some because he was a former Septic player, which means nothing if the said player is good enough and some didnt want him simply because they thought he was shite, last season he maybe proved hes not shite, but hes hardly a guy the future of Rangers hinges on, i just dont rate him that much, so hang me.

Yes, I got banned from Follow Follow for defending Miller when we signed him - you can check my posts on there if you want. I didn't post much on here back then, but when I did I defended Miller because I felt he would be a good addition to our squad, which he has been and will continue to be

fickle fans or what!

Yes, I got banned from Follow Follow for defending Miller when we signed him - you can check my posts on there if you want. I didn't post much on here back then, but when I did I defended Miller because I felt he would be a good addition to our squad, which he has been and will continue to be

(tu)

If we sold Davis, I could see a lot of fans thinking twice about spending money on the club this year.

It'd be more than just a simple player sale, but pretty symbolic of the shit we're in and the lack of ambition it's led us to.

Sasa Papac! Most consistent Rangers player! With one year remaining on his contract, i really hope he is signed up.

Personally thought mcgregor would have been out the door.

well said mate. And although i think greggs is a good keeper so is alexander anyone else think we could get away with selling him and take in roughly 6million.

then imo its steven davis we all agreed on that? in ma eyes if he goes then the shit really wil hit the fan . a million times as bad as it feels just now

Davis is the one player in the team now that if he was sold would bring the supporters onto the streets in protest.

i doubt it half this website would say it was a good piece of business.