Rangers Public Training Session confirmed

ORSA is very happy to announce that Leichhardt Oval, Mary Street, Lilyfield will be the club's training venue. Now this venue isn't very public transport friendly so driving to the ground is recommended and car parking is available (cost unknown) or it's less than $20 in cab from the city (15 minutes).

The Sydney Metro Light Rail systems stops at Lilyfield but it's still at least a 25 minute hike from the station so it's not recommended. Public Transport info can be found at http://www.131500.com.au/ if your still keen.

Public Session - Friday 23rd July 10:00-10.30am onwards (Training start time is approximate)

Public Session - Friday 30th July 10.00-10.30am onwards (Training start time is approximate)

ORSA members please contact your club secretary for further details of the ORSA events.

The training times are only approximate so please do arrive early and take something to keep yourself busy if they don't turn up at 10am on the dot. If we get notice that the times or dates will be significantly changing then we'll do our best to let you know.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I'll be there tomorrow for sure, see if I can get Super Ally to sign his book for me :)

I won't be at the 23rd July session but I'll be at the Friday next session.

Jeeze, I haven't played at Leichardt for over 35 years.

Maybe I'll take it easy and just coach. :pipe:

The 10 o'clock start has not materialized, but they said some flexibility was required. Looks like there are about 30-40 people here at the moment, but I haven't seen any players yet. It's a decent enough little ground they will be training on and I'll upload some photos when I get home.

Two notable absentees that are not training and I didn't see get off the bus. Alexander and Miller.

Miller is stuck inside the tanning bed on the bus, Alexander is trying to wrench it open. (tu)

The 10 o'clock start has not materialized, but they said some flexibility was required. Looks like there are about 30-40 people here at the moment, but I haven't seen any players yet. It's a decent enough little ground they will be training on and I'll upload some photos when I get home.

Excellent, look forward to seeing them :).