sig request

EcosseBear

2u7vvgo.jpg

Mate I think you should just do random sigs post them up and see what peoples opinions on them are and some people will give you tips on how to make it better.

Rather than doing peoples requests because more often than not they wont really like them because you still learning and would rather a more expieranced person would do it (tu)

Just a thought.

Mate I think you should just do random sigs post them up and see what peoples opinions on them are and some people will give you tips on how to make it better.

Rather than doing peoples requests because more often than not they wont really like them because you still learning and would rather a more expieranced person would do it (tu)

Just a thought.

That's a great plan. Why don't you try it out and let me know how successful it is?

Just a thought.

That's a great plan. Why don't you try it out and let me know how successful it is?

Well if thats the way you want to be.

No I wont try it because I dont make Sigs. I also am not u because every sig you make for people get turned down because they are SHITE!!

I was being nice at first but you pushed me :wink:

Well if thats the way you want to be.

No I wont try it because I dont make Sigs. I also am not u because every sig you make for people get turned down because they are SHITE!!

I was being nice at first but you pushed me :wink:

I know you don't make Sigs. That's the point I was making.

Maybe you should try walking the walk before you start talking the talk.

Just a thought.

I also know that some/many of my Sigs are not very good. I enjoy the challenge of making them. That I find it difficult to do makes it all the more enjoyable.

And by the way, some posters are using my Sigs.

My link

My link

I was just telling you thats the best thing to do. Rather do what people want you to do , do what you want to do.

Thats what everyone here has done that makes sigs. I mean look at elmastrich hes possibly the best on here and he never does requests. Just does his own ideas.

I was just telling you thats the best thing to do. Rather do what people want you to do , do what you want to do.

Thats what everyone here has done that makes sigs. I mean look at elmastrich hes possibly the best on here and he never does requests. Just does his own ideas.

actually, elma made my sig!

actually, elma made my sig!

Thats due to you being a special child.

Shaun was only giving you advice mate, hes telling the truth, the main way to get better is to post up every effort you do and people will monitor your progress and give usefull tips.

Shaun was only giving you advice mate, hes telling the truth, the main way to get better is to post up every effort you do and people will monitor your progress and give usefull tips.

I know he was only giving me advice. I was only questioning it.

The problem I have with the advice given is that this has never been the approach of anyone else.

Nobody starting a new job or going to school/college/university is told 'just do your own thing and somebody will see how you're getting along'.

On the contrary, learning is invariably task based: you're set a task/objective and your progress is assessed based on your ability to complete the task or achieve the objective.

Besides, I don't see the problem?

The OP asked for a Sig with a specific design.

I posted my effort.

The OP chose not to use it.

Where's the problem.

I certainly don't see any need for rfcShaun to intervene, tell me that I'm going about this all wrong and tell me my Sigs are 'SHITE'.

I know he was only giving me advice. I was only questioning it.

The problem I have with the advice given is that this has never been the approach of anyone else.

Nobody starting a new job or going to school/college/university is told 'just do your own thing and somebody will see how you're getting along'.

On the contrary, learning is invariably task based: you're set a task/objective and your progress is assessed based on your ability to complete the task or achieve the objective.

Besides, I don't see the problem?

The OP asked for a Sig with a specific design.

I posted my effort.

The OP chose not to use it.

Where's the problem.

I certainly don't see any need for rfcShaun to intervene, tell me that I'm going about this all wrong and tell me my Sigs are 'SHITE'.

I didn't tell you that you were going about it all wrong. I just offered advice to the new guy.

:craphead:

I didn't tell you that you were going about it all wrong. I just offered advice to the new guy.

:craphead:

Yes you did.

In two separate posts you told me to follow your methods rather than my own because your methods would be better.

Rather than doing peoples requests because more often than not they wont really like them because you still learning and would rather a more expieranced person would do it

Just a thought.

Both quotes imply that you think that what I'm doing is wrong. I would like to reiterate the point I made in my previous post. I have done nothing wrong.

I have not once fucking said 'You are doing it wrong' so stop gibberin shite.

I have tried to give you advice. But you don't want it so oh well.

So you thought I was doing things right when you told me to do things a different way?

If you're advising people who are doing the right thing to change what their doing, maybe you should keep your advice to yourself.