Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

while i'm waiting for this guy to sigh, or any official word i'm having the greatest convo ever with this lassie, whats the convo topic i hear you cry?

animal sex noises

Imartge2.jpg

Lucky cunt.

Tell her ae get them out then post a pic!

while i'm waiting for this guy to sigh, or any official word i'm having the greatest convo ever with this lassie, whats the convo topic i hear you cry?

animal sex noises

Imartge2.jpg

Lucky cunt.

What the FUCK is he doing speaking to my bitch about animal sex noises!!

:5536:

animal sex noises

Imartge2.jpg

Lucky cunt.

What the FUCK is he doing speaking to my bitch about animal sex noises!!

:5536:

Things are hotting up.

3 anonymous spies are still viewing this page wonder if its a few shiters from the other side :ph34r:

If it is we shoudl wave to the unlucky unwashed dirty cunts *wave* *middle finger*

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/190853-jelavic-decision-key-to-deal-as-rapid-and-rangers-agree-fee/

take a look my fellow bears and tell me what u think

Personally this is the right man too replace boyd as he looks just as intelligent as Kenny Miller up front

With the £12 million going to the bank how much debt do we still have to pay as every time i see the figure it changes

RANGERS' bid to sign Nikica Jelavic has stalled because of a cash row between the striker and his club Rapid Vienna.

SunSport can reveal the Croat hitman is due a six-figure bonus from Rapid which was agreed when he signed from previous club Zulte Waregem.

Vienna are hoping the striker's desire to play for Rangers will see him forget about the money he is owed.

It's understood Jevalic is NOT willing to write off the cash incentive he was promised.

Ibrox chief executive Martin Bain has been working hard behind the scenes to strike a deal.

So far Rapid have not accepted Gers' offer of £3million with further add-ons.

Bain is still convinced an agreement can be reached between both parties - but the cash dispute between the player and Rapid remains the biggest stumbling block.

Gers boss Walter Smith is now running out of patience as the negotiations stall.

He revealed at the weekend he wanted an end to the saga early this week, but he is not going to get his wish.

Jelavic is his No1 target and Smith is pinning his hopes on landing him ahead of Saturday's SPL opener with Kilmarnock. Gers are continuing to look at other alternative transfer targets ahead of the new season.

Ally McCoist has flown to America to conduct a Stateside spying mission.

The Rangers assistant boss jetted out to New York to watch the USA against Brazil.

Ibrox midfielder Mo Edu will take part in the friendly.

McCoist will be compiling a dossier on two new targets after Gers were tipped off about the potential availability of Americans Alejandro Bedoya and Benny Feilhaber.

Bedoya, 23, missed out on the USA World Cup squad, but is rated as one of the most promising midfielders in the States.

He's playing for Swedish side Orebro but could be up for grabs.

Feilhaber, 25, is starring for Danish outfit Aarhus, but they could be willing to sell.

McCoist will watch the pair in action as Gers consider adding to their squad.

Meanwhile, stooper Madjid Bougherra has insisted that he will stay at Gers.

Bougherra said: "I prefer to stay with Rangers so I can maintain stability at the club. Also, I have to be fair to the Rangers fans. They have insisted I stay at the club."

Meanwhile, a young Rangers select will play a friendly against Glentoran tonight.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3088775/Jelahitch.html

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but got a source to say that talks have stalled

Aye and ma source says him and gujohnsen will be revealed in 20 minutes but.

RANGERS' bid to sign Nikica Jelavic has stalled because of a cash row between the striker and his club Rapid Vienna.

SunSport can reveal the Croat hitman is due a six-figure bonus from Rapid which was agreed when he signed from previous club Zulte Waregem.

Vienna are hoping the striker's desire to play for Rangers will see him forget about the money he is owed.

It's understood Jevalic is NOT willing to write off the cash incentive he was promised.

Ibrox chief executive Martin Bain has been working hard behind the scenes to strike a deal.

So far Rapid have not accepted Gers' offer of £3million with further add-ons.

Bain is still convinced an agreement can be reached between both parties - but the cash dispute between the player and Rapid remains the biggest stumbling block.

Gers boss Walter Smith is now running out of patience as the negotiations stall.

He revealed at the weekend he wanted an end to the saga early this week, but he is not going to get his wish.

Jelavic is his No1 target and Smith is pinning his hopes on landing him ahead of Saturday's SPL opener with Kilmarnock. Gers are continuing to look at other alternative transfer targets ahead of the new season.

Ally McCoist has flown to America to conduct a Stateside spying mission.

The Rangers assistant boss jetted out to New York to watch the USA against Brazil.

Ibrox midfielder Mo Edu will take part in the friendly.

McCoist will be compiling a dossier on two new targets after Gers were tipped off about the potential availability of Americans Alejandro Bedoya and Benny Feilhaber.

Bedoya, 23, missed out on the USA World Cup squad, but is rated as one of the most promising midfielders in the States.

He's playing for Swedish side Orebro but could be up for grabs.

Feilhaber, 25, is starring for Danish outfit Aarhus, but they could be willing to sell.

McCoist will watch the pair in action as Gers consider adding to their squad.

Meanwhile, stooper Madjid Bougherra has insisted that he will stay at Gers.

Bougherra said: "I prefer to stay with Rangers so I can maintain stability at the club. Also, I have to be fair to the Rangers fans. They have insisted I stay at the club."

Meanwhile, a young Rangers select will play a friendly against Glentoran tonight.