Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Laura will not move away, he was a boot in the balls away from going to Boro looked at houses etc in January or last summer one of the 2 but she didnt wana move.

Btw this isnt fishing this is gods honest

Who's Laura?

Kenny's wife (tu)

Ok but how does 'rfc52' know such details? (not that I disbelieve him)

I've never heard anything bout miller and boro b4

In sayin that, strapon is buying anything Scottish that moves

No idea mate, first I've heard him linked with Boro wouldn't be surprised if he was linked with them though :rolleyes:

Laura will not move away, he was a boot in the balls away from going to Boro looked at houses etc in January or last summer one of the 2 but she didnt wana move.

Btw this isnt fishing this is gods honest

Who's Laura?

Kenny's wife 00000042.gif

Ok but how does 'rfc52' know such details? (not that I disbelieve him)

I've never heard anything bout miller and boro b4

In sayin that, strapon is buying anything Scottish that moves

I think i may have posted it at the time altho i cant mind mate. My missus her and my missus cousin were on a night out and Laura had said to her they had looked at houses down boro way but she didnt want to leave. This wasnt recently it was eitha the summer or January mate. I dont know if the papers linked him or bids had been accepted or whatever but they had "visited" the area

a topic from the mod at Do The Bouncy forums:

Ok this is the latest rumour what do we think about this 1

I hear the Jelavic deal is done.

Rapid have relented and agreed Rangers price of 3.8m Euros. This includes add ons of 1m Euros after 50 appearances and a sell on clause of 25% to Rapid IF the sell on Transfer is over 5m Euros.

I don't normally post things like this for fear of egg on coupon

I'm pretty sure on this one, please don't post the pictures of the HP bottle, my source is immaculate and I won't be naming them.

Sorry.

ps, delighted at this transfer

This I's the latest rumour going around

Hope it's true

make of it what you will

thatst was posted on a vienna fans forum by a Rangers fan mate wacko.gif

Hopefully we know tommorow but i think he may be heading over, knowing our luck his plane will come down on the way over anguish.gif

how do you get through each day with an attitude like that? :wink::lol:

according to FF we have been aloud to talk to the player, this is ment to be in tomorrows record.

Does this mean a fee has been agreed

looks that way mate.

Cant wait to see how the club are going to mess this one up as they dont even want him its just to kid us fans on. I know how they will play this, they think were daftcraphead2.gif

thatst was posted on a vienna fans forum by a Rangers fan mate wacko.gif

Hopefully we know tommorow but i think he may be heading over, knowing our luck his plane will come down on the way over anguish.gif

ah well i seen a mod posted it on DTB so thought i would be slightly useful post

according to FF we have been aloud to talk to the player, this is ment to be in tomorrows record.

i see people talking about the early copies of the record and the next days record (usually always coming from FF). surely one of these guys has a scanner...

According to Walter a couple of days ago we were already talking to the player and the agent, which lead me to read into it that the deal was almost done apart from the fine details.

Is it too soon to talk about what formation we'll play if he signs?

I've said it before, but I think he would be great up front with Miller.

i think a miller and jelavic partnership would be better than miller and boyd last season. instead of miller doing all the running and boyd standing about waiting for something to happen, both players would be moving about terrorising defences! BUT... let's not get carried away :wink:

Right now this isnt me wanting a dig at folks here, who have been worried about how the club hadnt been replacing players that had moved on etc.

But if we are making this signing which is looking very likely to happen, is being rumoured to be around the £4million mark and walter saying we will still have money to spend when/if the jelavic deal is completed why the fuck are the papers still running there spin of 31 million in debt etc? We would be extending our debt if this was the case by signing another 1,2,3,4 or however many players.

Maybe now the smoke and mirrors loyal can come out with something positive uk.gif