Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Jonny since we share the same thoughts, any chance of a free bet 10310.gif

Haha aye I might actually have a £10 betting voucher kicking about here at home. I'll let you know if I find it 00000042.gif

See lads, you don't ask, you don't get! laugh.gif

if you do i will be your cyber bitch for a week drool.gif

Jonny since we share the same thoughts, any chance of a free bet 10310.gif

Haha aye I might actually have a £10 betting voucher kicking about here at home. I'll let you know if I find it 00000042.gif

See lads, you don't ask, you don't get! laugh.gif

if you do i will be your cyber bitch for a week drool.gif

haha :lol:

I'll have a look, mate it should be around here somewhere (tu)

Gilette, let us know your source, mods don't have any more of a right to know than the rest of us

If someone had told you information that wasn't supposed to be public yet, do you think they would want you to shout it from the rooftops?

I can confirm that it's an ex Rangers player :lol:

unless it's ally, durrant etc how would they know? :wink:

The same way we know... the 'rumour' he posted was put on this forum earlier, it isnt impossible that whoever it was was told that rumour and he checked it out or he is just passing that rumour off as himself being in the know, whoever "he" is...

126 of you cunts, fuck off ya bunch of scumbags. Couldnae even beat blackburn ya bunch a scabby bastards. Better get on the blower and get someone in "thatz pyoor wun iz eh leauge so it huz"

excuse me, 125 of them are tims, the other 1 was me and i'm in the shit house at the moment leaving god a present.

126 of you cunts, fuck off ya bunch of scumbags. Couldnae even beat blackburn ya bunch a scabby bastards. Better get on the blower and get someone in "thatz pyoor wun iz eh leauge so it huz"

Rofl! :lol:

I just realised I could technically find out from Ally McCoist. A family member is a friend of his, but i've never thought of asking anything like this tongue.gif

Jonny text him saying all the guys at RM and the 126 taigs visiting are choking to find out whats happening

I just realised I could technically find out from Ally McCoist. A family member is a friend of his, but i've never thought of asking anything like this tongue.gif

Jonny text him saying all the guys at RM and the 126 taigs visiting are choking to find out whats happening

hahaha :lol: :lol: