Everton sniffing about Jelavic

Right i have found a story with the vienna director of sport or football or some shite. He says that there is no concrete evidence to suggest everton want jelavic. They are activley seeking a replacement for Jelavic also

Right i have found a story with the vienna director of sport or football or some shite. He says that there is no concrete evidence to suggest everton want jelavic. They are activley seeking a replacement for Jelavic also

I hope your right :D

Great news.

Jelavic themselves are facing sportnet.at taciturn, said only: "I can not tell the whole story."

Ein verschmitztes Lächeln folgt nach jedem seiner Worte, wenn es um die Zukunft geht. A mischievous smile followed by each of his words when it comes to the future.

Ob seine Tore eine gute Bewerbung für die Insel wären, wollen wir wissen. Jelavic : "Ich fühle mich gut, finde langsam zu meiner alten Form zurück." Whether its doors for good application would be an island, we want to know. Jelavic: "I feel good find, slowly back to my old form."

"... Then remains Nikica Rapidler" Alfred Hörtnagl , Sportdirektor und in Sachen Transfers Ansprechperson Nummer eins, erklärt: "Wenn sich jemand nicht wirklich ernsthaft um Nikica bemüht, wird er bei Rapid bleiben." Alfred Hörtnagl, sports director and number one in terms of transfers of Contact, said: "If someone is not really a serious effort to Nikica, he will stay with Rapid."

Rangers -Coach Walter Smith meinte am Sonntag, dass noch diese Woche eine Entscheidung fallen wird. Rangers coach Walter Smith said on Sunday that a decision still will fall this week. Liegt also schon ein zweites Angebot vor? If so have a second offer before? "Es gibt nichts Relevantes, was uns zum Nachdenken zwingt", räumt Hörtnagl ein. "There is nothing relevant, what compels us to think," admits Hörtnagl.

"Watch more players"

Der Sportdirektor bestätigt aber, dass man sich schon nach einem potenziellen Nachfolger umsehe: "Es gibt mehrere Spieler, die wir beobachten. Wechselt der Spieler, müssen wir eine Antwort parat haben." The sports director confirmed however, that you already look around for a potential successor: "There are several players that we observe. Player changes, we need to have an answer ready."

Ist auch ein rot-weiß-roter Knipser dabei? Is also a red-white-red clippers here? "Ein Österreicher ist ja gestern in die zweite deutsche Liga gewechselt", spielt der Tiroler lächelnd auf Stefan Maierhofer an. "An Austrian is so yesterday, the second German league changed to" Tiroler plays the smiling, Stefan Maierhofer on.

Lightning visit from Liverpool

Doch nicht nur Walter Smith (links) hat sein Interesse offen bekundet. But not only Walter Smith (left) expresses his interest in open. Zuletzt wurde auch Evertons Trainer David Moyes (rechts) im Hanappi-Stadion gesichtet. Last Everton manager David Moyes was also (right) Hanappi-sighted in the stadium.

Vom Interesse der "Toffees" will Hörtnagl allerdings gar nichts wissen. From the interest of the "Toffees" Hörtnagl will, however, know nothing at all. Zudem seien auch sämtliche Summen, die zuletzt im Umlauf waren, völlig aus der Luft gegriffen. Moreover, are also all sums which were last in circulation, out of thin air.