Should we try and sign any Braga players ?

Redsox1

Alan is very good. I know they couldn`t play in the CL but I`d be happy getting him or a couple others from braga to play in all other games.

do you think they would cost a lot ?

He'd probably think he was too talented for Scotland after playing against that lot!

Predictable thread.

Well would you buy any of them ?

predictable thread in what way.

we have got to see braga players over 2 games now . ( more than I have watched any of the rangers targets )

and they have some real talents.

but is it predictable because you wouldn`t sign any of them or you think it`s just because of the celtic score ?

If you think its because of the celtic score you are underestimating the braga players.

i never seen any of the games but by this logic can i start a "should we sign any ross county players"

by this logic ! you have just said you haven`t seen any of the games so you don`t know the logic . I`ve seen both games and braga were outstanding. Alan in particular .

and we are still in the market for a wide player so it would have nothing to do with the Jelavic signing. If anything it would make it better as he would supply the crosses.

But maybe Alan is valued at far too much for us unlike the whole of the ross county team.

Why would the likes of alan leave to join us? He is one of there top players playing for the second best club in portugal! (according to league finish) he is well out of our league.

what price do you think he would be ?

just people on here seem to compare them to ross county players just because they beat celtic.

I`m just showing that teams like braga have some very good players in them, I don`t

know the wage scale in portugal or how much there players cost , I bet it is cheaper than buying from england .

do you think Alan would be on more with braga than eagles was on while playing in the EPL ? I bet he`s not on as much as you think.

but worth a look.

Why, because they beat celtc?

eh no ! because he is really good .

christ we would be buying everyone in scotland from last season if it was just down to beating celtic.

Messi is really good, what are your thoughts about us trying to sign him?

unfortunately the portugese government are far more relaxed with regards to visa,hence why there are a high amount of obviously talented brazilians over there.

However unless they are regulars at international level then getting a visa is impossible.

Great vision by their governments though,get better quality players from brazil than they have in portugal,club sell them for millions of profit and reinvest in youth development plus government receive millions in tax.

Why would the likes of alan leave to join us? He is one of there top players playing for the second best club in portugal! (according to league finish) he is well out of our league.

well he`s 30 years old . he will be on a crap wage as he was released by porto 2 years ago.

I wouldn`t mind taking a gamble on him if he was cheap. Unless we have younger players in mind.

Why, because they beat celtc?

eh no ! because he is really good .

christ we would be buying everyone in scotland from last season if it was just down to beating celtic.

Messi is really good, what are your thoughts about us trying to sign him?

my thoughts are that you are a bawbag .

I`m putting realistic players names forward and you are talking pish.

I think we could afford Alan but sorry to tell you we couldn`t afford messi.