Davis, Lafferty and Little

Kingbo

Here's hoping every player we have away returns safe and sound with no injuries whatsoever.

Are there any more bodies away apart from the Scottish, Northern Irish and American contingent?

Not sure what other games are on

Bougherra is away as well :anguish: Plus Sasa is away to end poverty in Africa (tu)

I had a feeling this would be the case! :(

Well yes Sasa occasionally makes the most of these international breaks and deals with world affairs.

I thought he was actually in North Korea getting rid of the dictatorship but you might be right with your assumption (tu)

Here's hoping every player we have away returns safe and sound with no injuries whatsoever.

Are there any more bodies away apart from the Scottish, Northern Irish and American contingent?

Bougherra is away as well :anguish: Plus Sasa is away to end poverty in Africa (tu)

Well yes Sasa occasionally makes the most of these international breaks and deals with world affairs.

I thought he was actually in North Korea getting rid of the dictatorship but you might be right with your assumption (tu)

He actually just sent his hair to do that, as it's only a minor job.

Now it makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up (tu)

If only BP had drafted him in. Could've used his pubes to clog that pipe.

If only BP had drafted him in. Could've used his pubes to clog that pipe.

:lol:

Sadly, I can see Little playing more games for Northern Ireland than Rangers this Season.

good, the lad doesnt look good enough for us yet

Based on a few sub apps ?

based on what i have seen of him, yeah, not good enough

(tu)

Sadly, I can see Little playing more games for Northern Ireland than Rangers this Season.

good, the lad doesnt look good enough for us yet

Based on a few sub apps ?

based on what i have seen of him, yeah, not good enough

(tu)

Donk think ive seen enough to comment, clearly not a right back anyway and have no idea what he is doing there.