hide the bears den

bluenose4life

"The Establishment's General Discussion Forum" is hidden from guests, and only accessable by those who are logged in - yet the bears den is open to everybody, even those (timmy cunts) who aint logged in. Maybe time to change that? just wondering why one is and one isnt.

I like it that way, the paranoia kills them!

exacly, if they cant see what is going on, they will think we are plotting something or some pish - they are deluded tho, maybe the crack or summit :lol:

exacly, if they cant see what is going on, they will think we are plotting something or some pish - they are deluded tho, maybe the crack or summit :lol:

maybe thats the problem when there great uncle paddy said the "craic" was great in orieland they took it the wrong way (litteraly!)

edit-spelling

"The Establishment's General Discussion Forum" is hidden from guests, and only accessable by those who are logged in - yet the bears den is open to everybody, even those (timmy cunts) who aint logged in. Maybe time to change that? just wondering why one is and one isnt.

Rangers have nothing to hide, we are an open book, paranoia and skulking about behind closed doors is for taigs.

I suppose the arguement against that is that if you did hide it, you'd just get more Timmy accounts.

Leaving the Mods and Admin to clear up the mess they would leave, comments, threads etc.

At least if they can read it without having to sign up, it decreases the chances of the above happening.

Great idea ... hide a Rangers Forum from potential members.

Who cares if a Celtic fan can read the forum, as long as they can't post on it then it has no effect on us.

However, to hide the forum and only to allow sight of it if you sign up ... would sign up to anything without actually checking it it first, i know wouldn't. Not a great way to expand the membership of the forum & the wider Rangers Community.

Great idea ... hide a Rangers Forum from potential members.

Who cares if a Celtic fan can read the forum, as long as they can't post on it then it has no effect on us.

However, to hide the forum and only to allow sight of it if you sign up ... would sign up to anything without actually checking it it first, i know wouldn't. Not a great way to expand the membership of the forum & the wider Rangers Community.

i was reading newsnow and a lot of articles were coming from here. they had links 2 the forum and i could follow them up. so i only joined because the forums open.