Martin Bain

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

how do you know he wont sign an extension? has he been offered one yet???????

how can davis leaving be his fault, but boughy not??? their contracts run out together im sure

Flecky, it doesnt take a genius to work out that Boughy is well open to moving on when his contract is up, Davis I believe is different and would be open to perhaps signbing a 2 year extension.

Has Boughy been offered an extension yet???....No we would have been aware of that, You can be sure though that Bain has spoken to his agent about the possibility of an extension. I'm sure if the manager wants to keep a player Bain speaks to the player and his agent as they enter the last two years of their contract to get a feel for their intentions. No point in offering a contract until you have established if its worth your while.

Flecky, it doesnt take a genius to work out that Boughy is well open to moving on when his contract is up, Davis I believe is different and would be open to perhaps signbing a 2 year extension.

Has Boughy been offered an extension yet???....No we would have been aware of that, You can be sure though that Bain has spoken to his agent about the possibility of an extension. I'm sure if the manager wants to keep a player Bain speaks to the player and his agent as they enter the last two years of their contract to get a feel for their intentions. No point in offering a contract until you have established if its worth your while.

i cant buy into your pessimistic logic

im pretty sure if Bougherra us offered a new deal he will sign it, there is no way the club will let someone so valuables contract run out, again!