Delighted we are signing players but...

Del

Oh boy! Papac is the poster boy for mediocrity! (Also disagree with Del, I think Wylde is better LM, but, I would rather him than Papac)

"great"? Left backs? Even in recent memory, Numan, Gio, Albertz (yes, he also played there), Robertson. Papac is a million miles behind these guys

Spot-on Outlaw

Agreed about the centre half position. We do need to bring in another CH with pace.

Looking back on last season Bougherra was injured a fair bit and missed a lot of important games including Champions league. I anticipate he may miss more this season and there's no way you would want Weir and Webster in defence for European games or Old firm games.

Agreed about the centre half position. We do need to bring in another CH with pace.

Looking back on last season Bougherra was injured a fair bit and missed a lot of important games including Champions league. I anticipate he may miss more this season and there's no way you would want Weir and Webster in defence for European games or Old firm games.

Ross Perry (tu)

Oh boy! Papac is the poster boy for mediocrity! (Also disagree with Del, I think Wylde is better LM, but, I would rather him than Papac)

"great"? Left backs? Even in recent memory, Numan, Gio, Albertz (yes, he also played there), Robertson. Papac is a million miles behind these guys

Fk - our whole squad is miles behind the squads that contained these players (and thank fk I never saw Albertz playing LB cause his tackling was pish) BUT I think the comments about Papac should be changed - Papac is about as good a left back as we can afford and does no worse a job than any other members of the defence. He aint the best we have ever had but there in no-one in the present squad who would make it (and that included McGregor, David and Bougherra?)