Honestly, I have seen all I need to from Lafferty

weedurranty

i believe people find it easier to pick on lafferty, McGregors incident today was far worse for our club than Laffertys, Edu was far worse today than Lafferty first half and should have been pulled for the second half. The fact it was a harsh red card as the tackle was nothing it was stokes reaction that started all the fighting and got both players sent off doesnt come into anyones thoughts regarding lafferty here. All 22 players were playing and acting like little boys for the first half and something was going to happen after that silly thing McGregor done, it got far too heated because of a silliy incident which could have been avoided.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you trying to tell me that Walter signed him as a winger. Dont believe that for 1 minute, he was signed as a striker.

We have just gone out and splashed £5.6m on two strikers - Beattie and Jelavic.

IMO, Walter Smith doesn't see him as a striker. We now have better players available for the left side, so where does that leave Lafferty?

£3.7m completely wasted!

He played well for Leeds United in the championship. That's his level and he just punched above his weight for NI. He scored some really important goals, hence why he is a hero, ok he wasnt the best player in the world but what's your problem?

And i think you'd find most people would be horrified at the thought of David Healy playing for Rangers.

The point i was making was that Lafferty being impressive for Northern Ireland, not that i can really comment on that myself since i don't make a habit of watching them, doesn't mean he's good enough to play for Rangers.

i believe people find it easier to pick on lafferty, McGregors incident today was far worse for our club than Laffertys, Edu was far worse today than Lafferty first half and should have been pulled for the second half. The fact it was a harsh red card as the tackle was nothing it was stokes reaction that started all the fighting and got both players sent off doesnt come into anyones thoughts regarding lafferty here. All 22 players were playing and acting like little boys for the first half and something was going to happen after that silly thing McGregor done, it got far too heated because of a silliy incident which could have been avoided.

Just 'cos he's your idol there's no need to pull the blinkers on :lol:

Lafferty get's it tighter because he's been here before. He's prone to the odd dive, seeing the red mist, spouting his pish in the papers... and he is not a consistant performer on the park. He never seem's to learn.

cant believe how much stick lafferty is getting, the whole team were poor first half, was a game of long balls and silly tackles. Took us like 65mins to get playing and that is not good enough as Champions. Move on and forget about it.

You can't believe a man who for the majority of his Rangers career has done fuck all other than get involved in stupid incidents that does nobody any good ?. The man's a big-headed, arrogant cunt that doesn't deserve to be here, and you can try and defend him as much as you want because he's your favourite player, for some reason, but there's no escaping the fact he is not good enough for Rangers.

Yep, the critisism of Lafferty is totally based on today.

Never mind the two years of piss poor performances, never mind the play acting which disgraced our club, never mind the thuggery that should have got him sent off in a crucial game at Celtic Park etc etc.

i can tell you right now lafferty is not my idol haha, and if your thinking that because of my sig then i better go and make another one haha.

McGregors incident is far worse yet has far fewer pages. People just find it easier IMO To have a go at him.

Im glad its walter who makes the decision on if he plays or not.

If I remember rightly, he ran Poland ragged that night before he got injured.

Played up top as a lone striker as well, did he not?

Nah we played 4-4-2 with Healy up front with him, most of the match we were defending so it probably looked like it was Lafferty up front on his own.

Actually got injured in that match aswell.

i can tell you right now lafferty is not my idol haha, and if your thinking that because of my sig then i better go and make another one haha.

McGregors incident is far worse yet has far fewer pages. People just find it easier IMO To have a go at him.

McGregors incident was far worse, but he's not renound for being a bit of a tit on the pitch. Lafferty is.

Nobody said he was.

I'm genuinely glad Walter picks the team as well, but I question his picking of Lafferty and the money he splashed on him, he's a waster and he should fuck off.

Just think if it was anyone bar Lafferty that was sent off today? Absoloutely anyone? I highly doubt the slagging the Big Man has recieved on here would've been the same for a Miller or Davis? Shagger's actions were 10 times worse than Kyle's. To be fair he went over the top at the start of the incident for the ball. He wouldn't have been sent off for that though? The guy's volleyed a ball full force off of his back and he's not to react :rolleyes: ? It didn't matter any way though :weiss: He came on and changed it. Welcome to Rangers!

Yep, the critisism of Lafferty is totally based on today.

Never mind the two years of piss poor performances, never mind the play acting which disgraced our club, never mind the thuggery that should have got him sent off in a crucial game at Celtic Park etc etc.

what about McGregor feigning injury, or Davie weir grabbing folk with the throat. This thread appeared today after he was sent off.No? It really should be pinned, so there isnt one every week and you better make one for big Lee as well.

Im sorry but if you play for the rangers, you will get 100% backing from me always. I thought that is what a supporter is all about in my opinion.

Just think if it was anyone bar Lafferty that was sent off today? Absoloutely anyone? I highly doubt the slagging the Big Man has recieved on here would've been the same for a Miller or Davis? Shagger's actions were 10 times worse than Kyle's. To be fair he went over the top at the start of the incident for the ball. He wouldn't have been sent off for that though? The guy's volleyed a ball full force off of his back and he's not to react :rolleyes: ? It didn't matter any way though :weiss: He came on and changed it. Welcome to Rangers!

Because none of them have a habbit of getting into shit like this!!!

Lafferty does!!

How can you not tell the difference??!!???

Nah we played 4-4-2 with Healy up front with him, most of the match we were defending so it probably looked like it was Lafferty up front on his own.

Actually got injured in that match aswell.

yeah I said that

what about McGregor feigning injury, or Davie weir grabbing folk with the throat. This thread appeared today after he was sent off.No? It really should be pinned, so there isnt one every week and you better make one for big Lee as well.

Im sorry but if you play for the rangers, you will get 100% backing from me always. I thought that is what a supporter is all about in my opinion.

How can you create an opinion if you are going to ignore the facts 100% of the time and jsut go with a set answer? That's not an opinion, that's just a set routine.