Gers fans V Bursaspor Fans

That Turkey clip, how much does that stand look like the old Rangers end at the old Piggery? I only remember it vaguely as a kid for a cup game I was at, and I wasn't even sitting in that bit but it looks the double from memory.

Bursaspor winning the league on the last day of the season played a huge part in this.

The Fenerbahce stadium announcer made a huge booboo by blasting through the mic that Fenerbahce had(wrongly)won the league so their fans burst on to the pitch at the end of the game to celebrate only for the announcer to shamefully correct himself.

The guy is probably deed now, lying in a gutter with a cucumber shoved up his arse

Bursaspor winning the league on the last day of the season played a huge part in this.

The Fenerbahce stadium announcer made a huge booboo by blasting through the mic that Fenerbahce had(wrongly)won the league so their fans burst on to the pitch at the end of the game to celebrate only for the announcer to shamefully correct himself.

The guy is probably deed now, lying in a gutter with a cucumber shoved up his arse

Are they wreaking their own stadium?

I have read quote before, whereby, Manure players have commented on the Ibrox atmosphere basically saying that it was fantastic. We need to replicate that and intimidate these players, we can generate atmospheres that no player in the world would have witnessed, only when we want to though.

Fuck the stewards, fuck the specky guy behind you telling you to sit down, WE ARE THE PEOPLE. :uk:

Rant over. :BELM:

I have read quote before, whereby, Manure players have commented on the Ibrox atmosphere basically saying that it was fantastic. We need to replicate that and intimidate these players, we can generate atmospheres that no player in the world would have witnessed, only when we want to though.

Fuck the stewards, fuck the specky guy behind you telling you to sit down, WE ARE THE PEOPLE. :uk:

spot on,lets show them the real bouncy

was my 1st CL ever, i went to the previous OF(also 1st ever) at ibrox the same season and all my mates at the RSC we had going then said nothing will ever beat an OF game well i beg to differ i was in the broomloan rear for the stuttgart game and the hairs stood up on the back of my neck when the bouncy started, i shat myself i could feel the whole stand shake so i had to join in :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: certainly a night i will never forget

you couldnt be more right, we have to intimidate them make an unbelievable noise that we frighten them and then hope the players do there bit by taking advantage :21: