Jelavic and Walter Video Interviews

ryan_rfc

I hope this guy gives us the goals boyd scored us,but i also hope he's a better player than him.And i think he is, he doesn't just score tap ins. he scores with his head, inside the box, outside the box, and he can beat players.

comon the jala! :jelavic:

it's just shite and pure bad luck that he can't play in the champs league.

interesting that Walter said they are looking at bringing in a couple of players possibly but he wasn't sure where they are at with funds. As I said previously, expect a centre half/left back and a midfielder to be brought in on loan.

interesting that Walter said they are looking at bringing in a couple of players possibly but he wasn't sure where they are at with funds. As I said previously, expect a centre half/left back and a midfielder to be brought in on loan.

he's been saying this to the media all summer. he knows alright,don't worry about that. he knows that we're going to sign at least 1 more player before thursday

he's been saying this to the media all summer. he knows alright,don't worry about that. he knows that we're going to sign at least 1 more player before thursday

Regardless, I would expect only squad players not big name signings.

i know that its already been said but so pleased at how good his english

is, makes a difference that he does not have to learn the langauge just

settle in and score goals for fun please. 3 IN A ROW :jelavic: :jelavic:

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk: