Do you love The Rangers more

cooper1989

Do you love The Rangers more than your spouse/partner  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love The Rangers more

• AYE
    • NAW
    • You're pure mental!

I travelled to Manchester during the week and paid £2,000 for a ticket to see Rangers, I would never do anything like that to see a bird (tu).

even to shag all hugh heffners birds?

Are you asking do you love Rangers more than a girlfriend? or Do you love Rangers more than family?

As a partner effectively becomes family when you marry them.

You're being way too deep mate! lol

Difficult this - I could never cheat on The Rangers for one thing.

And the beauty of The Rangers is never diminished by ageing.

The poll may seem facile initially, but on closer inspection it's a very tricky question.

Ah.. Clearly a man of intelligence.

True story. My wife died at the age of 35 from Brain Cancer. -- 2003.

Being a lifelong Rangers fan, it made me realize that The Rangers are a constant -- and... can be counted on. I have since remarried -- but one of the few things I can count on is The Rangers.

They are always there for me -- and give me near everything I need.

So you're right... If you think about the question, it's a wee bit more complex if folks look more inward.

(tu)

An immature question, which fails to realise and appreciate the relationship with those we love etc, and a Football Club. Does loving our partners/girlfriends diminish what feel for, in this case, Rangers?-of course not, but it puts Rangers in a materialistic facet, which betrays the role the Club should really mean. Rangers is special, probably to everyone who has signed up to this Forum, the extent to which it is special is not diminished because we have greater love for the people in our lives.

An immature question, which fails to realise and appreciate the relationship with those we love etc, and a Football Club. Does loving our partners/girlfriends diminish what feel for, in this case, Rangers?-of course not, but it puts Rangers in a materialistic facet, which betrays the role the Club should really mean. Rangers is special, probably to everyone who has signed up to this Forum, the extent to which it is special is not diminished because we have greater love for the people in our lives.

Check my post above.

What a shit question.

So why did you feel the need to post? lol It's not a shite question. Check the responses first? If you did, and still feel it's 'shit', then fair dinkum mate.

(tu)