Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We’ve had one out for a few yeras.

it’s not that good TBH, a lot of the major incidents aren’t written about for obvious reason.

I know another one is in the pipeline by on of our other lads...............

1091530m.jpg

It's been in the pipeline for ages now. The Carrick/King book was one of the worst of the genre, with glaring mistakes throughout. If anyone wants it, it's only £4.69 on Amazon.

It's been in the pipeline for ages now. The Carrick/King book was one of the worst of the genre, with glaring mistakes throughout. If anyone wants it, it's only £4.69 on Amazon.

Yeah it aint the best to be honest.

IMO the best hooligan book is this on Armed for the match by Steve Hickmott. . He was the first major hooligan to get put away for 10 years but got out as the cops had falsified documents on him.

I know him well as he lives in Pattaya were i do. He’s a very funny block.

If you google his name you can read a few stories about him.

41A5CRY70SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Is it SC that’s writting it?

What was the defining moment mate? He was fucking torture

I wish i knew mate i just tried to check his previous posts but the search functions off,unless it's for labelling everyone scum and knuckledraggers.

Maybe the 'sentence' above was the final straw and the grammar police put pressure on admin to ban him,only a matter of time before someone attaccted him.

He wanted to cause trouble with every one of his posts.

He was fucking torture. Some of his comments even on things to do with the squad were fucking shocking. I have never heard t*rriers talk about us the way he did/does

I wish i knew mate i just tried to check his previous posts but the search functions off,unless it's for labelling everyone scum and knuckledraggers.

Maybe the 'sentence' above was the final straw and the grammar police put pressure on admin to ban him,only a matter of time before someone attaccted him.

:lol: :lol:

That's no fair, he might have dyslexia (more commonly known as fenianism)

Hooligans, legal or illegal.

He came back on last night with a new username asking why he got banned !! Reckoned he should have had an email from admin! Suffice to say he didn't last long (again) :D

I know the thick cunt has been banned but i havefound one of his posts he denied he made

Get to fuck Lee and get to fuck Smith

Cant wait till the day Smith. Bain and Murray no longer have anything to do with Rangers.

This has to be a fucking joke.

This was regarding Big Lee's new deal, which i wasnt exactly over the moon with myself, but fuck me that reeks absolute F*nian bastard. Maybe its cause im scum and a knuckle dragger i see it like that.

Btw see the guy that was posting as davie coopers both feet, why was he banned?

I know the thick cunt has been banned but i havefound one of his posts he denied he made

This was regarding Big Lee's new deal, which i wasnt exactly over the moon with myself, but fuck me that reeks absolute F*nian bastard. Maybe its cause im scum and a knuckle dragger i see it like that.

Is that a post from GFG?

He'll be absolutely livid at this. He was asking for to get banned, telling the board admin team they shouldn't be doing the job because they would not ban me and it's all come back and bite him right on the pooper.

Hell mend him

He'll be absolutely livid at this. He was asking for to get banned, telling the board admin team they shouldn't be doing the job because they would not ban me and it's all come back and bite him right on the pooper.

Hell mend him

hell hath no fury like an admin guy scorned

hes as well away as he was always right and all us knucle draggers were always wrong

hell hath no fury like an admin guy scorned

hes as well away as he was always right and all us knucle draggers were always wrong

Yeah. As i have said i have no issues with people disliking us. Why shouldn't they, we al have opinions and we all know it's wrong. And we always do run the risk of getting the club in the soup. And like i have also said, when was the last time anyone can link the ICF to serious disorder?

But there has been stuff happened that if it got in the papers this place would light up and have a right go at us.

I also strongly object to being told we are not Rangers fans.

Going by the dyslexia in the username, I would reckon it was the same bloke.