Any one else getting annoyed?

HooliGoon

Absolutely right. If a cop had hit me with a baton and I had done nothing, and I mean nothing, to provoke it I would fight back as well. What else can a man do?

The run-up to this game is being totally ruined by the media focusing on travel/supporter plans. It's as if a huge war is about to happen and all sides are getting ready for something, we just don't know what yet. I'm getting more than annoyed with it.

As for Wigan well some kind of strategy had to be laid out by the 'authorities'. I actually think that only those Rangers fans who were there and experienced the rammy in Manchester that night and know in their heart that they were completely innocent can really complain about the way we are being treated now. Everyone else should accept that, whoever is to blame for the last time, it is reasonable under the circumstances- and hardly unexpected- that the Wigan plans have been hatched. Sh1te for our travelling fans I would think but we'll get the verdicts in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, soon we will have a chance, of sorts, to rectify things and I hope we can.

Good post mate. (tu)

Some people on here annoy me more than the authorities......REAL RANGERS FANS.....SHOULDN'T DRINK TOO MUCH....JUST ARSEHOLES.

Who the fuck are youz to judge who's a Rangers fan and who isn't?

So a Rangers fan gets pissed and all the do gooders shake their head and mutter"how disgraceful"..a Rangers fan fights back and again is faced with his own support questioning him .

Makes me sick

No rangers fans I no, and iam sure no rangers fans on here went to manchester JUST to cause trouble, BUT their were supporters of our club that went to Manchester with the sole aim to start trouble, Their NOT real supporters, true rangers fans dont show the club up like that simples.

Some people on here annoy me more than the authorities......REAL RANGERS FANS.....SHOULDN'T DRINK TOO MUCH....JUST ARSEHOLES.

Who the fuck are youz to judge who's a Rangers fan and who isn't?

So a Rangers fan gets pissed and all the do gooders shake their head and mutter"how disgraceful"..a Rangers fan fights back and again is faced with his own support questioning him .

Makes me sick

Right, double standard alert, some can look down on the delightful IRA supporting inbred mongos with no respect for themselves or decent people around them, selfish, violent, illiterate fans but if they are wearing a Rangers top they are just fine and dandy. Sorry. Assholes are assholes and Rangers do not need such 'people'. The founders of Rangers had standards. The team are about pride and decency and good football, not about getting hammered and wetting yerself after two shandies. Defend yourself absolutely but defending the reputation of Rangers seems much more important to me.

Flower of Scotland means nothing to me, nothing to Rangers either.

So if ye get drunk and take exception to having a baton smacked in yer coupon then all of a sudden you don't support Rangers..............get a fuckin grip man..

Men fight....men drink and men stand up for themselves....

It was a day where we got treated like shit and pushed around by the pilce and when it came to the game their total innadequacy stopped thousands from seeing the game......very quick to add £6m to their economy but lets not treat them like humans...

In the infamous words of Bernie Grant...the police took a damn good hiding.

I was at the game and knew fuck all about it till i woke on Thursday morning.

I didn't see this on the videos on Youtube.