Spurs fans

mmrfc1873

I'm a Spurs fan, in the sense they are my 'second team'; does that make me a Glory Hunter?- 'examine and discuss'. I would say that his antics in last season's match at Sunderland didn't help a jot, when he gave it large after scoring. It backfired though, he missed a penalty and had a terrible game afterwards. Maybe that might help the answer- other than that, not sure.

I'm a Spurs fan, in the sense they are my 'second team'; does that make me a Glory Hunter?- 'examine and discuss'. I would say that his antics in last season's match at Sunderland didn't help a jot, when he gave it large after scoring. It backfired though, he missed a penalty and had a terrible game afterwards. Maybe that might help the answer- other than that, not sure.

Nah, just a loser.

Call yourself a fan, it was two penalty's he missed :BELM:

WTF are you on about :lol: ?

I'm a Spursfan, in the sense they are my 'second team'; does that make me a Glory Hunter?- 'examine and discuss'. I would say that his antics in last season's match at Sunderland didn't help a jot, when he gave it large after scoring. It backfired though, he missed a penalty and had a terrible game afterwards. Maybe that might help the answer- other than that, not sure.

ur a toser !!! :sherlock:

They'd need to win something first, mate.

West Ham have left some mark on football. Look at the managers that have come out of that Club. I was watching something recently, where they all met at a cafe and discussed tactics. john Bond, Malcolm Allison, Harry Redknapp etc. Upton Park is a place I'd like to visit one day.