No Celtic players have ever been good enough for Rangers!

countyfanatic

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's made a significant contribution, but I think you've taken that a bit far.

Anyway I think for most his abilities, perplexing as they are, were not the main issue.

I dont think it's taking anything too far to suggest that Miller is good enough to play for Rangers.

I agree with your second point but I will leave it as it has been done to death on here.

HAHAHA reading this post is hilarious. The people who say that there was never a player good enough are either lying cause they believe its a sign of weakness or delusional!

Celtic arent good enough? they have beaten us to the league a few times... we probably could have used one or two of their players then!

I am surprised at everyone who dared mention Henrik Larsson, cause I mentioned about 2 years ago that Larsson was an awesome player and it was a shame we never got him! I got banned from the forum!!!!

Anyway, I have had a discussion with a celtic fan before where i raved about Larsson and he was pleased with that until he argued that Larsson was greedy for leaving. I defended Larsson saying that he left for a club that every player in the world would want to play for (Barca) and he went mental and started going on about Celtic being biggest club in the world etc. It was embarrassing for him, and its embarrassing to listen to people who are so narrow minded that they claim there was never a player good enough to play for Rangers.

For those who think its not quality but attitude, then again, I would ask are these players BEFORE they sign for Celtic already lacking this attitude or do they lose it when they join Celtic? What about those players that may have considered Celtic and then joined us?

I am half Norwegian and Half Scottish. If a Norwegian player i rate and who i always wanted to join Rangers ends up joining Celtic... guess what!! GUESS WHAT!!! I still think he is great! I still support him for Norway, I still enjoy watching him. If you suddenly start hating a player for joining a club??? thats when a country starts falling apart! And this is why the Scotland team doesnt have proper support!

What about KENNY MILLER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! HE PLAYED FOR THEM!!!! NOW HE IS WITH US!!!! AND IN THE TEAM!!! AND SCORING!!!! WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE VELICKA BACK!!!! and punt Miller back to Celtic????????

SERIOUSLY!! GET A GRIP ON REALITY!

HAHAHA reading this post is hilarious. The people who say that there was never a player good enough are either lying cause they believe its a sign of weakness or delusional!

Celtic arent good enough? they have beaten us to the league a few times... we probably could have used one or two of their players then!

I am surprised at everyone who dared mention Henrik Larsson, cause I mentioned about 2 years ago that Larsson was an awesome player and it was a shame we never got him! I got banned from the forum!!!!

Anyway, I have had a discussion with a celtic fan before where i raved about Larsson and he was pleased with that until he argued that Larsson was greedy for leaving. I defended Larsson saying that he left for a club that every player in the world would want to play for (Barca) and he went mental and started going on about Celtic being biggest club in the world etc. It was embarrassing for him, and its embarrassing to listen to people who are so narrow minded that they claim there was never a player good enough to play for Rangers.

For those who think its not quality but attitude, then again, I would ask are these players BEFORE they sign for Celtic already lacking this attitude or do they lose it when they join Celtic? What about those players that may have considered Celtic and then joined us?

I am half Norwegian and Half Scottish. If a Norwegian player i rate and who i always wanted to join Rangers ends up joining Celtic... guess what!! GUESS WHAT!!! I still think he is great! I still support him for Norway, I still enjoy watching him. If you suddenly start hating a player for joining a club??? thats when a country starts falling apart! And this is why the Scotland team doesnt have proper support!

What about KENNY MILLER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! HE PLAYED FOR THEM!!!! NOW HE IS WITH US!!!! AND IN THE TEAM!!! AND SCORING!!!! WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE VELICKA BACK!!!! and punt Miller back to Celtic????????

SERIOUSLY!! GET A GRIP ON REALITY!

1) Celtic are shite - everything associated with them is shite.

2) You're shite - everything associated with you is shite.

3) You're wrong.

4) Fuck You.

5) TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY MORE VALID.

oh, and I dont rate Miller. I didnt want him back, but not cause he played for Celtic, but because i didnt think he was any good for them. or for other clubs. I would keep him though. its not a matter of IS he good enough. he IS good enough. the fact he is in the team means he is good enough.

And i would only like to see him leave when he stops scoring or we can find a replacement.

oh, and I dont rate Miller. I didnt want him back, but not cause he played for Celtic, but because i didnt think he was any good for them. or for other clubs. I would keep him though. its not a matter of IS he good enough. he IS good enough. the fact he is in the team means he is good enough.

And i would only like to see him leave when he stops scoring or we can find a replacement.

1) Celtic are shite - everything associated with them is shite.

2) You're shite - everything associated with you is shite.

3) You're wrong.

4) Fuck You.

5) TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY MORE VALID.

1. if celtic happened to make a donation to a charity is that shite? I would hope nobody thinks that either club donating to charity would be shite. Although I think both clubs need to do more for the local community (maybe less so Rangers who have no money)

2. you dont know me, I might be a cousin of yours! this would make you shite. Your logic is great!

3. ok

4. :)

5. no but it makes me feel better!

1. if celtic happened to make a donation to a charity is that shite? I would hope nobody thinks that either club donating to charity would be shite. Although I think both clubs need to do more for the local community (maybe less so Rangers who have no money)

2. you dont know me, I might be a cousin of yours! this would make you shite. Your logic is great!

3. ok

They do. The IRA.

3. ok

They give to charities, they all touch children or blow up their schools.

Most of my cousins are knobs, why would you be any different?

:craphead:

They give to charities, they all touch children or blow up their schools.

Most of my cousins are knobs, why would you be any different?

:craphead:

i wouldnt be, but by association you would be shite too.

Who all touch children? the players? Larsson did this? or just the club? or just the fans? or just the charities?

Who all touch children? the players? Larsson did this? or just the club? or just the fans? or just the charities?

Do you work by the way?

If you do, then you do realise that you are contributing to the Catholic church? the popes visit is coming out of every tax payers pocket. so you are essentially contributing to an organisation which has hidden child offences for years. lucky i dont pay tax!

I am shite, I can accept it though - because I'm the best in the world.

And yes, the players, Larsson, the club the fans and the charities all touch children - you're catching up!

Do you work by the way?

If you do, then you do realise that you are contributing to the Catholic church? the popes visit is coming out of every tax payers pocket. so you are essentially contributing to an organisation which has hidden child offences for years. lucky i dont pay tax!

I'm a student.

I'm gonnie throw cabbages at the Nazi-Fiddler's head.

One of the admin get this other blatant beggar to fuck. Celtic bar what the 60's? have never had a period of total dominance, so their a shite club, with shite players, with shite fans who rejoice in killing civillians. To all you lot creaming over the fat prick Hartson just remember he was caught singing IRA songs on video but aye ad love him.

Btw technically Kenny Miller was a Derby player he wasnt a tim at the time and neitha was MOJO

So fuck the rattlers, we are the worlds most successful club and for the beggar rabbling on about chartiy, who the fuck do you think donates money to Erskine?????? Certainly no your lot.