Manchester Coach Details

Muck9

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the security sorrounding the trip, it's been very, very poorly organised.

The lack of communication has been horrendous as well.

When I called Thomas Crook this morning, I chose the European Away Matches option and waited for about 10 minutes for an answer.

Nobody answered so I called back again and chose the UK Match Breaks option (ye always get an answer quicker when yer buying somethin) and the lady told me:

"You've come through to the wrong number - this is the UK Match Breaks Department".

"Really", I said, "and where the fuck is Manchester"?

:crabflute:

yes £3 a pint and also bottle bars but canny remember how much they said it was but for you young guns theres an asda at the top of the road that will sell you cheap wine :D

Was thinking about that,it should be easy enough just to come and go at Wigan should it not?

On the coaches down, does anyone think there will be any sort of little Hitler type steward patrolling the bus up and down? what I'm reading is that there's an official on the DW to Old Trafford transfer to allocate the tickets, that's fine.

On the coaches down, does anyone think there will be any sort of little Hitler type steward patrolling the bus up and down? what I'm reading is that there's an official on the DW to Old Trafford transfer to allocate the tickets, that's fine.

there will be a steward on EVERY coach from departure to arrival and these stewards will be distributing the match tickets so be nice to them