What do you honestly think the score will be Tuesday?

pcbear

Yet again a load of soft bastards (in the main)

If you go to matches expecting Rangers to lose then you can GTF in my opinion. (in a nice way)

Rangers is about the spirit and the fight and about putting your neck on the line for Queen and Country and most imprtantly for the traditions of the club and the fans around the world.

I Expect Rangers to try and win.I expect Rangers players and fans to Expect to win.

Sure we are having hard times, we are skint etc etc.

The Rangers Spirit is not about money, its about the Fight.

Go all out for the win - or die trying.

No Surrender

WATP.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go to matches expecting Rangers to lose then you can GTF in my opinion. (in a nice way)

Rangers is about the spirit and the fight and about putting your neck on the line for Queen and Country and most imprtantly for the traditions of the club and the fans around the world.

I Expect Rangers to try and win.I expect Rangers players and fans to Expect to win.

No Surrender

WATP.

:crabflute:

No Surrender

WATP.

If only the playing/management staff approached European ties with the same attitude as yourself, perhaps more people would be confident of a result.

No Surrender

WATP.

i have no interest on posts that offer anything other than the above, walter will be going to win, i am wanting a win. already had this argument with my old man this morning.

:uk:

who the fuck are man utd

im off all week so could turn a 3 day sesh myself! morecambe is full of 'mancs' so il be out there all night if we do em! the pub for 3d is right behind the rangers pub so hopefully if we're loud enough theyl here us! im defo goin 1-0 gers with kenny grabbin it late on. rio is only just back from injury so if he starts thats the weakest link for kenny to spin in behind when big lee feeds a ball over the top :craphead:

What a dream it would be to beat them, it would be up there with our greatest ever results and i could die a happy man. You guys are giving me hope that we can win, so fluck it 1-0 to the teddy bears. :lol:

(tu)

every point from the games against man u would be a bonus. we have problems at the back, so we need to score at old trafford. 1-1 draw (miller - who else??)

the results vs bursaspor (unbeaten in the turkish league) and vs valencia (unbeaten in the spanish league) will be decisive.

anyway - compared to our accies-game there must be a 200% rise in form and effort - no matter who is the opponent

every point from the games against man u would be a bonus. we have problems at the back, so we need to score at old trafford. 1-1 draw (miller - who else??)

the results vs bursaspor (unbeaten in the turkish league) and vs valencia (unbeaten in the spanish league) will be decisive.

anyway - compared to our accies-game there must be a 200% rise in form and effort - no matter who is the opponent