someone please tell me!

ElwoodBlues

right my dad has told me that there is no drinking on the buses tomorrow going to the game fair enough but then he told me that the place where we are being taken too isn't selling us alcohol? is this true or has he got it wrong? if its true who the fuck do they think they are treating us this way? fucking joke! plus the amount of money they would make if they sold drink to us.

hes wrong mate i was at the meeting last weds with the head of security and travelclub staff and all the bars in DW will be fully stocked with beers priced at 3 quid a pint

all buses will be allocated a zone when you get there and there are bars for every zone, and also the big sports hall will be open which can hold 1100 fans

its illegal apparantly anyways to drink on fitba coaches so I been told, never stopped me befre though. just do it anyways, will take a man with balls to stop 50 bluenoses on each coach boozing :craphead:

they way there acting they will have about 60 polis searching the one bus.

its illegal apparantly anyways to drink on fitba coaches so I been told, never stopped me befre though. just do it anyways, will take a man with balls to stop 50 bluenoses on each coach boozing :craphead:

He doesn't need to have balls when he's holding 50 match tickets!

hes wrong mate i was at the meeting last weds with the head of security and travelclub staff and all the bars in DW will be fully stocked with beers priced at 3 quid a pint

all buses will be allocated a zone when you get there and there are bars for every zone, and also the big sports hall will be open which can hold 1100 fans

Jesus christ its worse than a bloody nanny state but then I guess the logistics of putting this on mean its the most sensible way to do it. Even still though......

All buses will be sent to a relevant zone, where you will receive your ticket, and then allocated a section in the DW for refreshments. There will also be a communal area to meet up with friends etc.

Don't we get our tickets when we get back on the buses to go to Old Trafford from the DW?

"Tickets will only be issued to the named recipient on the transfer from the DW Stadium to Old Trafford and tickets will not be issued to anyone under the influence of alcohol."

Why the fek anyone would want to pay for the privilege of being treated like shit beats me.

Doesn't being under the infulence of alcohol technically mean drunk/legless? rather than having a few beers?

In this case it means being bussed in and oot like happened in Mississippi, only their buses where free. If you really want to get technical, zero tolerance is self explanatory.

Following talks involving Rangers, United, Greater Manchester Police and Strathclyde Police, a 'collective agreement' has been reached that will mean a zero-tolerance approach to alcohol consumption and the use of the DW Stadium as a processing area for those supporters issued with tickets.