Charlie Adam

safcrhys

I don't think I have been the only EPL fan who has been very impressed with Charlie Adam at Blackpool, he has been a key player for them since he signed and almost single-handedly drove the Tangerine's to the Premier League last term scoring a cracking free-kick in the play-off final.

My question then is why couldn't he hack it at Ibrox? Is he one of those players that need a low pressure environment in which to play their game to the best of their ability? There is no question that at a big club like Rangers where 50,000 people turn up every other week you need to have certain qualities about you that you wouldn't perhaps need at other clubs.

What do you think?

He gets a chance to perform consistently in the middle of midfield, not shunted in and out and played out on the wing.

Our club is a blessing and a curse, when it comes to youth players coming through the ranks.

I agree he's giving freedom in the blackpool team and the team works around him! At rangers he was in and out of the team and in and out of positions! Oh and he was a fat bastard! Haha but nah he really has progressed so much as not only a player but an athlete and its great to see him doing so well!!

Its also great to see he has not forgotten his roots and is gonna be in amongst the gers fans tonight!!

No surrender Charlie Adam!!

I honestly think if he had stayed he could have flourised for us but for some reason he was the whipping boy for the supporters. Yes he had some poor games but so did others and they never got pelters to the extent he did. Im glad he is doing well for Blackpool (tu)

the only coach to have gotten the best out of charlie adam when he was at the club was paul le guen

under smith and eck, there is/was the scottish mentality of "ive already made it so fuck bursting a gut"

le guen was the only one that actually brought different techniques and a different outlook on food etc to the club