GMP: Arrests have been made so far

bluenose4life

Btw its not the bears fans arrested. They never had their tickets so lets get the facts right lads eh

Nobody said it was or wasnt - just saying touts at the game were arrested.

My question is why they dont do it here. Walking out of Ibrox subway, infront of the cops are the touts! all the way to the stadium you see them. Its about time it was stopped full stop.

Home end tickets?

Aye coulda been but this would have meant fans leaving glasgow to goto Manchester buy tickets then go back up to wigan and then back to Manchester for the game. More likely be English guys selling them at over inflated prices10310.gif

Nobody said it was or wasnt - just saying touts at the game were arrested.

My question is why they dont do it here. Walking out of Ibrox subway, infront of the cops are the touts! all the way to the stadium you see them. Its about time it was stopped full stop.

I have never been overcharged at the ground mate. Genuine bears cant make it so the guys from the bus etc go selling tickets at face value to fans who dont have 1. Hee haw wrong with that

Aye coulda been but this would have meant fans leaving glasgow to goto Manchester buy tickets then go back up to wigan and then back to Manchester for the game. More likely be English guys selling them at over inflated prices10310.gif

probably not even fans of the club!

I have never been overcharged at the ground mate. Genuine bears cant make it so the guys from the bus etc go selling tickets at face value to fans who dont have 1. Hee haw wrong with that

See, i know what you mean, and i agree with all that but i heard a tout saying a ticket to the last OF game was £100 each. no way thats face value and he had a bears top on. he had 4 cards in his hand!

As i said before though - ticket tout = selling tickets at overinflated prices (more than face) but those selling face or less are not touts imo

See, i know what you mean, and i agree with all that but i heard a tout saying a ticket to the last OF game was £100 each. no way thats face value and he had a bears top on. he had 4 cards in his hand!

As i said before though - ticket tout = selling tickets at overinflated prices (more than face) but those selling face or less are not touts imo

Ahhh sorry mate i thought you meant in general. Now if that was me i woulda whacked the cunt tbh. Ripping off your own anguish.gif

Ahhh sorry mate i thought you meant in general. Now if that was me i woulda whacked the cunt tbh. Ripping off your own anguish.gif

He looked a "big" guy so i didnt say anything haha. Nah I understand why fans sell their cards outside if they cant make the game, cos rangers take something like 20% or something shit like that, but touts are scum.

Guy that wanted the ticket was with his daughter - he walked away. hope he never sold those tickets - serve him right, greedy bastard

Twice in my Rangers life I have seen touts being battered after trying to extort excess cash from punters desperate to see the Gers. On both occasions the tickets were subsequently "obtained" for free.

Good enough for them.

:crabflute:

police throw a blind eye to them touting, i hope they;d throw a blind eye to that too! good on em i say lol