Fergie considering a return?

wearethemighty

In a few papers it states Barry Ferguson is muling over a return to internation football.

Personally think it would be great, he's excelled at Birmingham over the last year and has started this campaign off the way he finished the last.

He was found to have had more passes successfully converted than any other player bar Fabregas during last season.

So the question is would you welcome him back to the Scottish national team?

Im a big fan so my answer is yes.

He actually said that fans booing him wouldnt bother him.

Those so called fans that do choose to boo him, would do well to actually watch him play, he's been outstanding for Brum since he signed, and if you look at the inept displays that the team have produced against both Lithuania and Liechtenstein, he's exactly what has been lacking.

I hope he comes back.

He is playing excellent football, in a very competitive league and Scotland need all the good players they can muster. A guy with a footballing brain like Ferguson can contribute more with half the effort than somebody who is more limited can while giving his all.

Scotland aren't in a position to be picky over a petty grudge or how badly he wants to be there and any fan who wouldn't welcome his return is cutting of their nose to spite their face IMO.

He is playing brilliantly just now. However, my only concern is with Ferguson back in the fold is that it means less space for a midfielder that will get forward and help the striker(s).

With McCulloch, Broon8, Fletcher and Ferguson, there's absolutely no room for someone like Dorrans and that's what Scotland are lacking.

Would LOVE to see Ferguson back in the Scotland fold.

We need our best players playing, and Fergies definetely 1 of them, if not the best.

We need everyone pulling in the same direction though, so I hope the fans dont boo his return, i know i certainly wont. Some tartan army fans love 2 hate Fergie imo am afraid....they need 2 swallow their pride n get behind him, coming from a TA member btw