Miller

gman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2e3sr3k.gif says that Kenny should get a pay rise as he is performing above expectations and also without him who would score.

2e3sr3k.gif also asks why you are using a fake 2e3sr3k.gif and pretending to be him.

2e3sr3k.gif also asks if we can't afford an extra £1/2k p/w for Kenny then how can we pay wages for new signings and transfer fee's?

2e3sr3k.gif awaits fake 2e3sr3k.gif response

2e3sr3k.gif says that Kenny should get a pay rise as he is performing above expectations and also without him who would score.

2e3sr3k.gif also asks why you are using a fake 2e3sr3k.gif and pretending to be him.

2e3sr3k.gif also asks if we can't afford an extra £1/2k p/w for Kenny then how can we pay wages for new signings and transfer fee's?

you've ripped the arse out it mate

I'm beginning to have Boyd-esque visions already :(

If I'm being brutally honest, I'd offer him a new three year contract, then punt him for a decent fee in the summer. Again, I hate to sound so pessimistic, but after 30/31, a striker starts to decline. The end of our season would be our last chance to really cash in on him, and with Jelavic, Fleck and Naismith all able to play as a forward, I think we could afford to sell him.

The arguments against will be that we can't afford to lose another prolific striker, but the same was said about Boyd. At the end of the day, the team plays in such a way that it creates loads of chances for whoever the resident number 9 is at the time.

Will be especially true in Millers case as his best (only?) attribute is his pace

He's playing very well and scoring freely at the moment so fair play to him, but if he had an ounce of decency or feeling for Rangers he'd have quietly signed up again on the terms offered to him by the club, pay rise or not

Remember this is the guy who was the "dressing room mole" when it was going tits up under Advocaat, making a bad situation worse for the club

He then topped this by chosing the bombthrowers and more money over Rangers when he had the chance as a free to sign for either

Signs again or not he'll never be remebered fondly by me

Will be especially true in Millers case as his best (only?) attribute is his pace

He's playing very well and scoring freely at the moment so fair play to him, but if he had an ounce of decency or feeling for Rangers he'd have quietly signed up again on the terms offered to him by the club, pay rise or not

Remember this is the guy who was the "dressing room mole" when it was going tits up under Advocaat, making a bad situation worse for the club

He then topped this by chosing the bombthrowers and more money over Rangers when he had the chance as a free to sign for either

Signs again or not he'll never be remebered fondly by me

dressing room mole ?

knocked us back to sign for them ?

tell me more mate, I'm not liking that

30 years old with a dodgy knee and prone to terrible runs of form.

Miller has been a very important player for us but it doesn't mean we should be going out of our way and breaking any wage caps there may be to tie him up on a new deal. Like with every player he isn't bigger than the club and unless somebody wanted to take him in January we'll need to accept losing him for nothing if he doesn't sign a contract.

pierre 2e3sr3k.gif

If Kenny keeps up the form he is in then he will be off in January. We should make a real great effort to keep him or we will need to buy another Jelavic next Summer.

Should have used the 1.5m wasted on Beattie to help secure Miller. (Cant see Beattie ever making it here.)

No wideness involved pal, i simply asked if you were 10 years old

How else could you be unaware of Kenneth Miller chosing to darkside when his contract was expiring down south?

naw a knew that obviously :lol:

but you said he knocked us back to do it ?

I wasn't aware we went in for him back then

and also the mole thing ?

a normal answer would be appreciated buddy

Rangers should pay Kenny the 'extra' few grand.

We just picked up a couple of hundred grand by virtue of a draw at Old Trafford. Let's face it, that's money we never saw coming our way. Use it for these situations.

In any event, Kenny deserves it. Hardest worker in the team for several years and has now added to his game. (tu)

we should not be held ransom for any player (as shown by boyd it will not be tolerated) but kenny is approaching the last contract of his career....ish)so he is trying to do a bit of bartering.i'm sure that is all.all of the talk of him walking elsewhwere when his contract ends,i'm sure is the last thing he wants after being yoyoing up and down Britain for the last decade. i'm sure he loves coming in to work with super Ally and kenny in training like the rest of the lads. sooner or later this will get sorted.

by the way DM_WWTC and sash bash cracking bit of banter :clap:

Who said he's asking for more money?

I believe all he is asking for is the same money as he is currently on, and a 3 year contract.

Surely nobody should be asked to take a drop in wages in their current job, especially when they are making a success of it, as Kenny is currently doing.

The only time I'd expect someone to take a drop in wages would be if they were on the way out, and maybe the Management Team were planning on using them as a squad player, and Kenny certainly doesn't fall into that category.

The one thing I am always wary of though, and it happened with Boyd around Christmas time last year, is how most players give that little bit extra to "win" a contract, and then slip back into mediocrity.

Kenny IMO deserves a new 3 year contract on the same terms as he is currently on.

Rangers should pay Kenny the 'extra' few grand.

We just picked up a couple of hundred grand by virtue of a draw at Old Trafford. Let's face it, that's money we never saw coming our way. Use it for these situations.

In any event, Kenny deserves it. Hardest worker in the team for several years and has now added to his game. 00000042.gif

I can see where yer coming from mate, but using this criteria, does this mean if we lose at home to Bursaspor we should cut wages because we never won money from the CL that we were expecting to win?

Unfortunately, the banks don't quite see at as simply as you put it.