Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Panchopearson

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off. Starting a thread on here with "bindippers fc" in the title. I'd say there's more liverpool fans than united fans so fuck off with that pish.

Anyway 1-0 Torres then Rooney to be sent off for being a dirty arrogant evertonian prick.

(tu)

Very few Manchester United fans outside Northern Ireland have any time for Rangers, despite the Celtic love in after Hillsbrough that Daglish brought about there's still a lot of Liverpool fans with a soft spot for Rangers.

United = Celtic Fans with train tickets :P

You would get more people liking Liverpool. man u fans have double standards,they don't want Rangers fans in there town,but they welcome Celtic fans,who sing about people who blew Manchester to fuck.

That's because City is the real Manchester, you'll struggle to find manure fans from Manchester.

Agreed, when city sing "the city is ours" it actually means something.

I had a soft spot for city before the money men came.

When ferguson leaves it'll be interesting to see how united play.

When he leave it's all going to go 'tits up.'

That's because City is the real Manchester, you'll struggle to find manure fans from Manchester.

I know My auntie lives down there and her husband is a season ticket holder. and she tells me they (man u fans) are always walking about with there Ireland tops on, just like up here.

Not a big fan of either club, but the decline of Liverpool over the last 12 months has been hilariously funny, I hope it continues.

United to hammer them!

Off topic... but Sunderland were terrific today mate. :praise:

(tu)

Very few Manchester United fans outside Northern Ireland have any time for Rangers, despite the Celtic love in after Hillsbrough that Daglish brought about there's still a lot of Liverpool fans with a soft spot for Rangers.

United = Celtic Fans with train tickets :P

Oh cmon Rangers helped us out with the whole Hillsbrough thing too! Video of it on you tube by the way! The whole Kenny Celtic thing? Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish is a Rangers fan and grew up as one, even had a trial at Ibrox but you lot shunted him saying "he wasn't good enough" i love the Rangers but fuck sake that was a dumb move no? Didnt he even work at Rangers as some sort of director? He is a Rangers man at heart so dont start with the whole Dalglish and Celtic love in! he WAS YOURS and whoever was your chief scout/manager at the time needs a fucking rollocking! LFC the team of macs! from 1892 to 1975 we had never had anyone but scotsmen and englismen. LFC founded by orangeman Mr John Houlding. The largest 12th parade outside Ulster and Glasgow is Liverpool! More Orange Halls in Liverpool than anywhere else in the country other than Ulster and Glasgow. Liverpool and Celtic? fuck that! fuck Newton Heath Celtic too.(Man Utd incase you didn't know) More Liverpool and Rangers. Red,White, and Blue :D Oh i am a Liverpudlian............ :uk:

Replacing Clichy for Gibbs would be a big help. I can't believe how far he has fallen in 2 years.

Clichy is a quality left back. Still suprised you let Traore go out to Juventus on loan. I better shut up or some do gooder will come along and say "This is supposed to be about Man Utd and Liverpool the thread is now closed" :D

Everyone loves the Gers! Your GLASGOW RANGERS! THE MIGHTY RANGERS! :D Like Rangers fans cos your down to earth and extreamly noisy bastards which as a Kopite i like! Anfield and Ibrox no place in the UK on a european night like it! Celtic fans always want a argument fucking typical! I dont kno your age but Liverpool in the past have had a long connection with the Rangers. Fans in the Anfield Road end had a reputation for being the Sash wearing loyalist mad nuts basically. Even on the Kop they would almost be arguments over Celtic and Rangers. Section where Celtic and a larger section where Rangers. Talking to fathers and Grandfathers the respect and love for the Gers goes back yonks! the whole Celtic thing was a front. Ther younger version as it where jumped in and allinged themselfs with Celtic. I love my club but it did become disconected with its routes. You look at any game in the 70s 80s or even 90s and Union Jacks where everywhere in the Kop. Big fuck of Union Jack saying "Liverpool Champions" on it. In the 90s the Red Hand of Ulster was behined the goal in the Kop even now if you see some film you will see the flag. Then the KFS Brigade got involved and wanted all flags to be Scouse. Thankfully that died off and believe it or not only a couple of weeks ago first game of the season their was a Union Jack in the middle of The Kop. That made me smile. People had been somewhat affraid to bring a Union Jack to Anfield! Rangers and Celtic have always had that invinceibility almost. Rangers is a club for a certain type of people with certain values and beliefs. The same goes for Celtic. But never compare us to the Selick! never never ever! True to our roots! Should never compare us to Celtic, we have our own identity

respect to The Rangers.