Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Panchopearson

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off. Starting a thread on here with "bindippers fc" in the title. I'd say there's more liverpool fans than united fans so fuck off with that pish.

haha never seen this thread till just now :D How are you?! :D DIMISTAR BERBATOV!! What a lovley goal for his second, dont you agree? :D

Now, lets have a look at the league table shall we. Where are liverfool - 16th?!?!! omg 5 points, fucking birmingham and newboys BLACKPOOL are ahead of the fool! haha religation time for them :D

haha never seen this thread till just now :D How are you?! :D DIMISTAR BERBATOV!! What a lovley goal for his second, dont you agree? :D

Now, lets have a look at the league table shall we. Where are liverfool - 16th?!?!! omg 5 points, fucking birmingham and newboys BLACKPOOL are ahead of the fool! haha religation time for them :D

Get in

This forum is top class

Liverpool and Man United are shite, Gooooooooners! :craphead:

To be fair Chelsea are going to romp the league this year and we are never going to win it until Wenger leaves, its sad but the guy has done all he can. Hes not right for the job.

Liverpool and Man United are shite, Gooooooooners! :craphead:

To be fair Chelsea are going to romp the league this year and we are never going to win it until Wenger leaves, its sad but the guy has done all he can. Hes not right for the job.

chelsea will be given a dooing over at OT! :D

We'll see :sherlock:

Hopefully because I hate them but you can't deny how good they are.

chelski have not had any hard teams to play, they have all been, no offence but shit. a pub team could do the same job they did. Lets wait till they play united and co - then we will see how good they are :)

Oh cmon Rangers helped us out with the whole Hillsbrough thing too! Video of it on you tube by the way! The whole Kenny Celtic thing? Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish is a Rangers fan and grew up as one, even had a trial at Ibrox but you lot shunted him saying "he wasn't good enough" i love the Rangers but fuck sake that was a dumb move no? Didnt he even work at Rangers as some sort of director? He is a Rangers man at heart so dont start with the whole Dalglish and Celtic love in! he WAS YOURS and whoever was your chief scout/manager at the time needs a fucking rollocking! LFC the team of macs! from 1892 to 1975 we had never had anyone but scotsmen and englismen. LFC founded by orangeman Mr John Houlding. The largest 12th parade outside Ulster and Glasgow is Liverpool! More Orange Halls in Liverpool than anywhere else in the country other than Ulster and Glasgow. Liverpool and Celtic? fuck that! fuck Newton Heath Celtic too.(Man Utd incase you didn't know) More Liverpool and Rangers. Red,White, and Blue :D Oh i am a Liverpudlian............ :uk:

I know Kenny Daglish was a Rangers man, Jock Stein at the time said he would get the best Protestant players he could first as he knew that Rangers wouldn't get the Catholic and we missed out on a few good players such as Danny McGrain whos was big Bluenose purely because his name sounded Irish.

My Dad when he was in the Army used to go to a lot of games down south and remembers a LLR grafitied outside Anfield (or inside his memory isn't what it used to be :lol:) standing for Liverpool Linfield and Rangers. Like I say many good Scouse Orangemen and Rangers fans out there, heard Liverpool described as part of the Orange triangle along with Belfast and Glasgow before :crabflute:

The reason I hate Manchester United is because of the rampant arrogance of their fandom, saying that however I hate them much less than I hate every other London club, Liverpool and Man City.

Fair enough we do have some tools in our support as do all clubs