Fans sitting in Copland Stand read this >>>!

justingee

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so several threads this week by people like me unhappy bout no singing in their section...too afraid too ruin someones game/view, how do i/we get sitting-down-quietly loyal up beltin out at the top of their lungs?! people dont even stand up right til kick off anymore. there must be some way of rigging all seats to electric shock to force people up! i cant do it on my own cuz il block 10 peoples view at once!!!

someone must have a solution! otherwise i/we'll be whinging like this all season

ok so several threads this week by people like me unhappy bout no singing in their section...too afraid too ruin someones game/view, how do i/we get sitting-down-quietly loyal up beltin out at the top of their lungs?! people dont even stand up right til kick off anymore. there must be some way of rigging all seats to electric shock to force people up! i cant do it on my own cuz il block 10 peoples view at once!!!

someone must have a solution! otherwise i/we'll be whinging like this all season

A lot of it’s down to habit. people just go to the game, watch it, shout at the ref, stand up clap when we score. If other people keep singing week in week out it WILL catch on. From what i have read it is slightly picking up, that will have a domino effect right round the stadium.

Everyone in this post just sing along with TBO and UB and hopefully the bores will start joining in. We always whinge but do nothing about it, i say it's time to start taking action and belting out the songs :craphead:

So everyone in here, even if you just clap along to the song it iwll make that bit of difference.

Also you don't hvae to reply to this question but does anyone else not hate that linesman against Dundee UTD lmao.

So on wednesday everyone here belt out the songs and if anyone doesn't want to just please clap along.

Thanks if you do we need to get the Good old Ibrox atmsphere back especially at CL games and againts the scum.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :21::uk:

im like the majority on here, although i dont have a season ticket, next year hopefully :h34rt:, but i would want to sit in a place where everyone is singing and enjoying thereselves, whether were winning or not! :angry: we dont have the reputation of a club who only sings when there winning so why get one now? Ibrox just doesnt seem the same place without the songs! now come on were current champions 2 years in a row, lets show a bit of enthusiasm eh :D:21:?

i think for a test run for the power of rangersmedia...pick a song, pick a minute in the game and every RMer stands and sings, no matter where you are in the ground, would love to see how many i could see dotted

around

worth a shot??

Lets do it right at the start of the champ league music after simply the best........Ohhhhh the cryyyy was no surrender

i think for a test run for the power of rangersmedia...pick a song, pick a minute in the game and every RMer stands and sings, no matter where you are in the ground, would love to see how many i could see dotted around

worth a shot??

yeah because people are going to watch the clock and belt out a song at the sametime :lol: join the TBO or UB simple

i think for a test run for the power of rangersmedia...pick a song, pick a minute in the game and every RMer stands and sings, no matter where you are in the ground, would love to see how many i could see dotted around

worth a shot??

definetely worth a shot mate :tu:

would be funny if it was only 5 people singing but let's go for it :tu:

pick a song .

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :21::uk: