old firm games

barryh818

Is it easy to buy tickets outside Ibrox on match days for the old firm games? I dont have a season ticket but want to try my luck just goin up on the day and tryin to get a ticket. I stay quite far away so i'm wanting to know if it would just be a wasted journey? thanks.

Is it easy to buy tickets outside Ibrox on match days for the old firm games? I dont have a season ticket but want to try my luck just goin up on the day and tryin to get a ticket. I stay quite far away so i'm wanting to know if it would just be a wasted journey? thanks.

not for the old firm games. i don't think i have ever seen a spare at ibrox. but i have seen someone selling them at parkhead for our end.

people on here will tell you,that travel everyweek. but i think you will have to be in the right place at the right time.

not for the old firm games. i don't think i have ever seen a spare at ibrox. but i have seen someone selling them at parkhead for our end.

people on here will tell you,that travel everyweek. but i think you will have to be in the right place at the right time.

Can anyone else confirm this about the tickets at parkhead?

Last time I saw a ticket for sale outside the piggery was 1994.

That's not to say it doesn't happen, but I haven't seen it.

the last time i was there was,when McCulloch scored the 1-1 game. and there was a couple of tickets getting sold at our end.

the guys that i went with,were surprised at this but.

the last time i was there was,when McCulloch scored the 1-1 game. and there was a couple of tickets getting sold at our end.

the guys that i went with,were surprised at this but.

Fuk it man, am goin up to try it, if i dont get one then theres always the Louden tavern which is the next best thing anyway

It's a lot easier than it used to be, last years old firm match on 4th at Ibrox i couldnt believe the amount of tickets for sale outside Ibrox underground, If you are there an hour before kick off you should be able to pick one up but it's just your luck. Best Idea is to join your local supporters club

Recently its been easier, about 75% of the OF Home games over the last few seasons Ive seen atleast 1 spare. Sometimes a lot more aswell (if we are struggling in the league anyway)

Hardly see any for the Piggery though, only seen a couple in the league. Saw 1 for the last game last season. Its easier if we are not doing too well though or if its in the cup

Honestly? No chance. Its ALWAYS sold out. Out of the years ive been going, ive only ever seen a few tickets being sold (le guen) and they were £100 each. TO wont have any, it will be touts. Same with the piggery...

Get there early enough then right time, right place.

The 1-0 game wee Davis scored at Ibrox - this shady looking guy came over to me and asked if I was looking for tickets.

I asked him if he was a tout and he laughed and said "no - my mates not showed up, I usually wouldn't take anything for it but give me a tenner so I can put my usual coupon on inside the ground and it's yours"

I phoned my mate right away and sure enough, that was that.

Seen a couple of Parkhead too when the buses used to get off at the grass verge before the rebuilding stuff started around there and the buses got told to park at Springy Road.

Honestly? No chance. Its ALWAYS sold out. Out of the years ive been going, ive only ever seen a few tickets being sold (le guen) and they were £100 each. TO wont have any, it will be touts. Same with the piggery...

Not entirely true bud, 4th october match last season there were plenty for sale outside the ibrox underground, one guy that i spoke to was just selling excess tickets from their supporters bus, face value for the main stand rear, he wasnt the only one, i was surprised at this but there are tickets to be had, be there early and you may have a chance.