jersey colours. Not a fan of

weedurranty

Anyone know why we persist in wearing blue top/shorts/socks in Europe? It looks crap. Cant be any UEFA requirement as Man Utd still wear white shorts/black&red socks in Europe.

I think I'm right in saying that we changed back to the all blue kit for european games when Dick was in charge. This wasan older tradition, we then had a couple o good games and it's stuck again. No doubt I'll be shot down if I'm wrong..!!

I think I'm right in saying that we changed back to the all blue kit for european games when Dick was in charge. This wasan older tradition, we then had a couple o good games and it's stuck again. No doubt I'll be shot down if I'm wrong..!!

Think yer spot on mate, I heard similar (tu)

Quite like it tbh, its a bit different

Third top is the best kit we have had in years. Plus the black and red is taken from our home kit socks so very much in our colour scheme.

I stand corrected about the black in our colours. i guess i meant more about it being in our jerseys not our socks. I think we can still find a great strip with blue as the predominant colour without having to go to black