jersey colours. Not a fan of

weedurranty

the black ones. Reason is, I guess im a traditionalist and don't like introducing colour schemes that aren't apart of our Official Colours. I know nowadays its all about marketing and dollars but I feel it is important to not run the risk of losing our identity as a club. We are blue, red and white.

Case in point, I noticed Chelsea on the weekend with black and Orange. If I was a chelsea fan i would be pissed off. Same a few years ago when they wore those neon yellow jerseys because their chairman saw Barcelona wear them and decided to copy them.

Any thoughts?

each to their own really. as long as our home strip is traditional, i'm not bothered. i think last years third strip (white) and this years third strip are miles better than our second strips over the last few years.

As Frankie states; the Black with Red trim is the traditional colours of our socks and have been for many years, so I actually like the kit and prefer it to the red/white stripe effort.

I do agree that a (Red)collar would have really made a difference to it and I will get one if I can get it in long sleeves.