With the leauge cup sponsorship up?

RFC55

Is it time for the tournament to be scrapped, or should the teams be competing in Europe not compete in the competition?

I know its the 1st part of a treble but for me i cant really get excited about it. I do want to win everything going but do we really need the leauge cup and Scottish cup?

It annoys me people who say they don't care about the cup. I know we all know it's part of a treble, but it's a trophy.

To win it is only something like 4 games. Who all takes pride in being the worlds most successful club? we need to keep winning trophies, even this.

It's never hindered us in winning the league, to my knowledge?

It annoys me people who say they don't care about the cup. I know we all know it's part of a treble, but it's a trophy.

To win it is only something like 4 games. Who all takes pride in being the worlds most successful club? we need to keep winning trophies, even this.

It's never hindered us in winning the league, to my knowledge?

I know John im not realy meaning that it hinders the leauge etc, what im saying is maybe it needs a revamp/scrapped in favour of a new format etc?

Just throwing it out there 10310.gif

thay have the same issue in engrland with the top teams not looking to be serious but ask any club amd they would welcome the trophies that come with it, there should be a british cup, this along with the scottish cup and fa cup would make a cracking contest

scrap the cis cup and get a british cup there would be more money involved and keep the scottish cup

Wouldn't work same as it didn't work last time..English teams don't need any involvement with scottish teams and there are too many games already for the big teams in both countries(ok apart from us there are plenty free nights for scottish clubs) and with the plethora of friendly and competitive internationals players of the top teams play too many games.

It is a national cup which should be respected by everyone. We pride ourselves on winning trophies, we always have done and always will do so I hope I never see the day when Rangers drop out of any domestic Cup or support the disbandment of any domestic cup.