just announced 5-4-1 tonight

weedurranty

The only possible downside of playing so negative at home is if the group goes to a head to head between us and the Turks for 3rd place you can guarantee they will go all out for goals at home.

But still - lets enjoy where we are now.

man u will beat them back to back so its up to us to get summit from valencia and make our own way through, can be done

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only others could win away, or even just sneak a cheeky wee point eh rolleyes.gif

By the way i love how everyone knows best, Weiss needs to play yada yada. SWS has been in football longer than most of us have known our family ffs. If you dont trust a guy like Smith then who will you trust.

In 2 games we havent given up 1 clear cut chance, so who is right us or Smith?

The first half showed how effective this formation can be in an attacking sense, while remaining solid at the back.

The 2nd half was not so good, but this was due to the players giving the ball away too often.

The only tactical change I would have made would be to push someone onto their 7 as he ran the game in 2nd half and we let him

The first half showed how effective this formation can be in an attacking sense, while remaining solid at the back.

The 2nd half was not so good, but this was due to the players giving the ball away too often.

The only tactical change I would have made would be to push someone onto their 7 as he ran the game in 2nd half and we let him

Spot on mate.

However the most encouraging thing for me is we have looked solid in defence in the 2 games and havent had 1 clear cut chance against us

If only others could win away, or even just sneak a cheeky wee point eh rolleyes.gif

By the way i love how everyone knows best, Weiss needs to play yada yada. SWS has been in football longer than most of us have known our family ffs. If you dont trust a guy like Smith then who will you trust.

In 2 games we havent given up 1 clear cut chance, so who is right us or Smith?

:) This team wasn't to be taken lightly,so much negativity regarding the line-up/formation before kick off rather than just going with the flow and seeing how it panned out.